Swings, Diet Declaration "Let's Go to Summer Body Challenge"

Rapper Swings declared DietSwings posted a picture on his instagram on the 23rd with a short article entitled Struely Summer Body Challenge Lets Go.In the open photo, Swings is staring at the camera with his eyes open with a skewer, especially the intense force of Swings catches the attention of the viewers.Earlier, Swings appeared on SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 20th, and talked about the yo-yo phenomenon.I cant control my food like I used to, so I decided to eat what I wanted and reduce my alcohol, and Im not very good at it now, he said.I weigh more than Show Me Money because I have muscles, he said. I work hard and I can not stand eating. I like alcohol.But its not alcoholism, he said, laughing.

Rapper Swings declared Diet

Swings posted a picture on his instagram on the 23rd with a short article entitled "Struely Summer Body Challenge Let's Go".

In the open photo, Swings is staring at the camera with his eyes open with a skewer, especially the intense force of Swings catches the attention of the viewers.

Earlier, Swings appeared on SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show'), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 20th, and talked about the yo-yo phenomenon. "I can't control my food like I used to, so I decided to eat what I wanted and reduce my alcohol, and I'm not very good at it now," he said.

"I weigh more than 'Show Me Money' because I have muscles," he said. "I work hard and I can not stand eating. I like alcohol. But it's not alcoholism," he said, laughing.