"Song High High High School" Song Eun-yi "Meet and contact Song Hye-kyo and Cho Yeo-jeong" (QA)

Broadcaster Song Eun-yi revealed his first recording.Song Eun-yi, who plays MC for the comedy TV Jijigo retro to be broadcasted on the 20th, showed his determination to show a differentiated latte talk with his experience in the entertainment industry for 27 years.After the first recording of the recent recording, Song Eun-yi said, It is so fun to be with Kim Shin-Young and Yo Jae Hwan.Its a program that reminds me of the lions phrase Ongojishin, which is to learn old things and make them new.Song Eun-yi, Kim Shin-Young, and Yo Jae Hwan were in charge of the entertainment talk show, which is a keyword for the era-specific issues that will be memories for someone from the 1980s to the 2000s.The following is QA divided by Song Eun-yiA Study on the MC of Supported High Schoolretro, retro is a trend, and I think it is a fun program that fits in.Kim Shin-Young, Yoo Jae Hwan and other co-workers are happy to go along with their sisters.How about the first recording?Each has a role, and Jae-hwan talks about his professional knowledge of the subject.I am a barista who plays a lot of latte talk (an expression that tells me about his past sometimes), and Kim Shin-Young plays the role of pumping teacher which is the most seasoned, and these seem to fit well in harmony.I believe that when you eat delicious food, you will see the spices harmoniously ingrained.What about the star of memories you want to see?I have been in the entertainment industry for about 27 years and I will meet every once in a while. I was curious about Oh Tae-ho (news) of Io sympathy until two or three years ago.When I was on the radio, he came out of the question, so I met him and there was a singer named Heidi who sang the song Jin-yi. I wanted to meet him too much.But I made a phone call last year (when asked about my relationship with Song Hye-kyo and Cho Yeo-jeong, who Ive been with in the past on SBS sitcoms), I meet all of them.Ive been in touch with you, celebrated the Academy Awards, and Ive met you all. I remember you both as a kid, and I remember you.Were running a number of programs. Whats the secret to Long Run?Im going to keep doing the good things Ive felt in my experience and try to reduce the bad things, and I think its better to open your ears to get good advice, old or old.It seems like its best to always do your best.a determination to comeYoo Jae Hwan has a lot of musical experience, and Kim Shin-Young has a pleasant and diverse life experience.It seems that this program shows that it is not all you can experience because you are old and have lived long.Its fun, but its going to be a time to learn, and I hope viewers will enjoy co-work or chemistry (with Kim Shin-Young, Yo Jae Hwan).I hope a new empathy talk will be created.

Broadcaster Song Eun-yi revealed his first recording.

Song Eun-yi, who plays MC for the comedy TV 'Jijigo retro' to be broadcasted on the 20th, showed his determination to show a differentiated 'latte talk' with his experience in the entertainment industry for 27 years. After the first recording of the recent recording, Song Eun-yi said, "It is so fun to be with Kim Shin-Young and Yo Jae Hwan. “It’s a program that reminds me of the lion’s phrase ‘Ongojishin’, which is to learn old things and make them new.”

Song Eun-yi, Kim Shin-Young, and Yo Jae Hwan were in charge of the entertainment talk show, which is a keyword for the era-specific issues that will be memories for someone from the 1980s to the 2000s.

The following is QA divided by Song Eun-yi

A Study on the MC of 'Supported High School'

retro, retro is a trend, and I think it is a fun program that fits in. Kim Shin-Young, Yoo Jae Hwan and other co-workers are happy to go along with their sisters.

How about the first recording?

Each has a role, and Jae-hwan talks about his professional knowledge of the subject. I am a barista who plays a lot of 'latte talk' (an expression that tells me about his past sometimes), and Kim Shin-Young plays the role of 'pumping teacher' which is the most seasoned, and these seem to fit well in harmony. I believe that when you eat delicious food, you will see the spices harmoniously ingrained.

What about the star of memories you want to see?

I have been in the entertainment industry for about 27 years and I will meet every once in a while. I was curious about Oh Tae-ho (news) of Io sympathy until two or three years ago. When I was on the radio, he came out of the question, so I met him and there was a Singer named Heidi who sang the song "Jin-yi." I wanted to meet him too much. But I made a phone call last year (when asked about my relationship with Song Hye-kyo and Cho Yeo-jeong, who I've been with in the past on SBS sitcoms), I meet all of them. I’ve been in touch with you, celebrated the Academy Awards, and I’ve met you all. I remember you both as a kid, and I remember you.

We're running a number of programs. What's the secret to Long Run?

I’m going to keep doing the good things I’ve felt in my experience and try to reduce the bad things, and I think it’s better to open your ears to get good advice, old or old. It seems like it's best to always do your best.

a determination to come

Yoo Jae Hwan has a lot of musical experience, and Kim Shin-Young has a pleasant and diverse life experience. It seems that this program shows that it is not all you can experience because you are old and have lived long. It's fun, but it's going to be a time to learn, and I hope viewers will enjoy co-work or chemistry (with Kim Shin-Young, Yo Jae Hwan). I hope a new empathy talk will be created.