The Return of Superman' Jang Yun-jeong, Do Kyoung-wan cut his hair directly "Park Seo-joon, sign it."

Jang Yun-jeong cut Do Kyong-wans hair himself.On April 26, KBS 2TV The Return of Superman featured Jang Yun-jeong, who cuts Do Kyoung-wans dirty hair directly.On this day, Jang Yun-jeong said, You know I cut my hair when I was a child?Do Kyoung-wan said, I have to go to Cheongdam-dong, but Jang Yun-jeong did not care.Jang Yun-jeong said, You know Park Sae-ro? He said he would give Park Seo-joons hairstyle in Itaewon Clath.Do Kyong-wan extended a little (sallow); when the worried Do Kyong-wan said hey, Jang Yun-jeong said, Yarani?, and Do Kyoung-wan, who was depressed, said, Oh, my sister and laughed at the audience.pear hyo-ju
Jang Yun-jeong cut Do Kyong-wans hair himself.On April 26, KBS 2TV The Return of Superman featured Jang Yun-jeong, who cuts Do Kyoung-wans dirty hair directly.On this day, Jang Yun-jeong said, You know I cut my hair when I was a child?Do Kyoung-wan said, I have to go to Cheongdam-dong, but Jang Yun-jeong did not care.Jang Yun-jeong said, You know Park Sae-ro? He said he would give Park Seo-joons hairstyle in Itaewon Clath.Do Kyong-wan extended a little (sallow); when the worried Do Kyong-wan said hey, Jang Yun-jeong said, Yarani?, and Do Kyoung-wan, who was depressed, said, Oh, my sister and laughed at the audience.pear hyo-ju

Jang Yun-jeong cut Do Kyong-wan's hair himself.

On April 26, kbs 2TV The Return of Superman' featured Jang Yun-jeong, who cuts Do Kyoung-wan's dirty hair directly.

On this day, Jang Yun-jeong said, "You know I cut my hair when I was a child?" Do Kyoung-wan said, "I have to go to Cheongdam-dong," but Jang Yun-jeong did not care.

Jang Yun-jeong said, "You know Park Sae-ro?" He said he would give Park Seo-joon's hairstyle in Itaewon Clath. Do Kyong-wan extended "a little (sallow)"; when the worried Do Kyong-wan said "hey", Jang Yun-jeong said, "Yarani? ", and Do Kyoung-wan, who was depressed, said," Oh, my sister "and laughed at the audience.

pear hyo-ju