Song Hye-kyo "I'm lucky to have a work...I came here thanks to my fans."

Actor Song Hye-kyo thanked his fans in an Interview with Elle Magazine Singapore.On the 29th, Elle Singapore released an Interview with a photo of Song Hye-kyo, who decorated the magazine cover through official SNS.In this Interview, Song Hye-kyo said, I was very lucky.I was able to do good works since I was a child, and the works were good, and I was able to get the love of many people.  Thanks to that, I think I can be here now. Song Hye-kyo added, I am so grateful for your love.In the open photo, Song Hye-kyo turns into a goddess of Spring and boasts a bright yet chic charm.On the other hand, Song Hye-kyo appeared in the TVN drama Boyfriend last year and is preparing for the next work.

Actor Song Hye-kyo thanked his fans in an Interview with Elle Magazine Singapore.

On the 29th, Elle Singapore released an Interview with a photo of Song Hye-kyo, who decorated the magazine cover through official SNS.

In this Interview, Song Hye-kyo said, "I was very lucky. I was able to do good works since I was a child, and the works were good, and I was able to get the love of many people. "" Thanks to that, I think I can be here now. "

Song Hye-kyo added, "I am so grateful for your love."

In the open photo, Song Hye-kyo turns into a goddess of Spring and boasts a bright yet chic charm.

On the other hand, Song Hye-kyo appeared in the TVN drama 'Boyfriend' last year and is preparing for the next work.