Song Hye-kyo "I was lucky to have a lot of love"

Song Hye-kyo expressed his gratitude for being loved by the public as a star.Song Hye-kyo is working as a cover model for the May issue of Elle Singapore, which attracted attention by releasing two photos of Song Hye-kyo through the official Instagram on April 29.In the photo, Song Hye-kyo is doubling the girlish charm with pink makeup as well as the yellow dress with the Spring feeling.In an interview released by Elle Singapore, Song Hye-kyo said, I was very lucky.Ive been able to do amazing works since I was a kid, and they have done well, and they have been loved by many people, and thats why I am now.I am very grateful, he said.pear hyo-ju
Song Hye-kyo expressed his gratitude for being loved by the public as a star.Song Hye-kyo is working as a cover model for the May issue of Elle Singapore, which attracted attention by releasing two photos of Song Hye-kyo through the official Instagram on April 29.In the photo, Song Hye-kyo is doubling the girlish charm with pink makeup as well as the yellow dress with the Spring feeling.In an interview released by Elle Singapore, Song Hye-kyo said, I was very lucky.Ive been able to do amazing works since I was a kid, and they have done well, and they have been loved by many people, and thats why I am now.I am very grateful, he said.pear hyo-ju

Song Hye-kyo expressed his gratitude for being loved by the public as a star.

Song Hye-kyo is working as a cover model for the May issue of Elle Singapore, which attracted attention by releasing two photos of Song Hye-kyo through the official Instagram on April 29.

In the photo, Song Hye-kyo is doubling the girlish charm with pink makeup as well as the yellow dress with the Spring feeling.

In an interview released by Elle Singapore, Song Hye-kyo said, "I was very lucky. I’ve been able to do amazing works since I was a kid, and they have done well, and they have been loved by many people, and that’s why I am now. I am very grateful," he said.

pear hyo-ju