sm "EXO Chen, today (29th) Dear" (official)

SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, said on the 29th, Chen is right today.Chen announced the news of her spouses pregnancy at the same time as the surprise marriage announcement in January.I have a girlfriend I want to be with for the rest of my life, Chen said. We have a blessing. I was very embarrassed, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.Since then, all matters related to marriage and marriage have been conducted privately.SM EXO Chen, today (29th) Dear Woman

sm Entertainment, a subsidiary company, said on the 29th, "Chen is right today."

Chen announced the news of her spouse's pregnancy at the same time as the surprise marriage announcement in January. “I have a girlfriend I want to be with for the rest of my life,” Chen said. “We have a blessing. I was very embarrassed, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.”

Since then, all matters related to marriage and marriage have been conducted privately.

sm "EXO Chen, today (29th) Dear Woman"