The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw "BTS V, tell me for sure... be close"

Singer The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw talked about the best friends of Ugapam members.In MBC Everlon entertainment program Video Star broadcasted yesterday (28th), Ha Dong-gyun, Kim Pil, Paul Kim, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, and Gaho appeared as guests.The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said he boasted of appearing in Video Star by referring to Wugapam (Park Seo-joon, Choi Woo-sik, BTS V, and Park Hyung-sik).When I went to other entertainment, I got a long letter from Park Seo-joon.Ive been running it three times, and its said that its been a bad time. I know all the hard times. The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw also said BTS V told him to talk about Wugapam for sure, saying, I was a little worried about the damage, Im close.I am close, he said shyly, acknowledging his friendship and laughing.

Singer The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw talked about the best friends of Ugapam members.

In MBC Everlon entertainment program 'Video Star' broadcasted yesterday (28th), Ha Dong-gyun, Kim Pil, Paul Kim, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, and Gaho appeared as guests.

The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said he boasted of appearing in "Video Star" by referring to "Wugapam" (Park Seo-joon, Choi Woo-sik, BTS V, and Park Hyung-sik).

"When I went to other entertainment, I got a long letter from Park Seo-joon.

I've been running it three times, and it's said that it's been a bad time. I know all the hard times. "

The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw also said BTS V told him to talk about Wugapam for sure, saying, "I was a little worried about the damage, I'm close. I am close, "he said shyly, acknowledging his friendship and laughing.