Choi Kang-hee Yoo In-young Lee Jong-hyeok Kim Ji Young 'Good Casting' Expected Chalteok Chemie

Actor Choi Kang-hee, Yoo In-young, Lee Jong-hyeok and Kim Ji Youngs group photos were released on SBS new drama Good Casting.On April 3, Yoo In-young posted a picture on his Instagram with an article entitled We are!!! Good castingThe photo shows Kim Ji Young, Yoo In-young and Choi Kang-hee sitting side by side. The innocent beauty of the three female actors catches the eye.Lee Jong-hyeoks pointed look, sitting alone, also attracts attention.The fans who responded to the photos responded I am expecting my first broadcast, I think it would be fun to see Chemie and I want to see it soon.delay stock

Actor Choi Kang-hee, Yoo In-young, Lee Jong-hyeok and Kim Ji Young's group photos were released on sbs new drama 'Good Casting'.

On April 3, Yoo In-young posted a picture on his Instagram with an article entitled "We are!!! 'Good casting'

The photo shows Kim Ji Young, Yoo In-young and Choi Kang-hee sitting side by side. The innocent beauty of the three female Actors catches the eye. Lee Jong-hyeok's pointed look, sitting alone, also attracts attention.

The fans who responded to the photos responded "I am expecting my first broadcast", "I think it would be fun to see Chemie" and "I want to see it soon".

delay stock