Kim Se-jong shows off her innocent looks after her activities...'Saw Lovely'

Group Gugudan Kim Se-jeong has released a warm selfie after finishing his solo career.On the 26th, Kim Se-jeong posted a picture on his Instagram with an article entitled You... are done ... Photo ... Im sorry ... Im gone when Im done.The uploaded photo showed Kim Se-jong looking at the camera in a white shirt, Kim Se-jongs ang multi-mooned cute lips caught the eye.Kim Se-jeong was beautiful with her black hair and transparent skin that descended to her chest, and her small face was clear with big eyes and sharp nose.The fans who responded to the photos responded such as I did my best, I met again soon, and I am lovely.Meanwhile, Kim Se-jeong is on a break after finishing his mini album Poll activity.

Group Gugudan Kim Se-jeong has released a warm selfie after finishing his solo career.

On the 26th, Kim Se-jeong posted a picture on his Instagram with an article entitled "You... are done ... Photo ... I'm sorry ... I'm gone when I'm done."

The uploaded photo showed Kim Se-jong looking at the camera in a white shirt, Kim Se-jong's "ang" multi-mooned cute lips caught the eye.

Kim Se-jeong was beautiful with her black hair and transparent skin that descended to her chest, and her small face was clear with big eyes and sharp nose.

The fans who responded to the photos responded such as "I did my best", "I met again soon", and "I am lovely".

Meanwhile, Kim Se-jeong is on a break after finishing his mini album 'Poll' activity.