Hani, I dozed off for a while, but "Anja Jilong"...full of toys

Hani, a member of the group EXID, showed a playful appearance.Hani posted a video on his Instagram on the 10th with an article called Anja Jilong.The video shows Hani with his eyes closed with his mouth slightly open, but Hani opened his eyes and put a Smile on his mouth.The netizens who responded to this responded, It is so good that I closed my eyes for a while and Can I be so cute?Meanwhile, Hani will appear in MBC drama SF8 - White Crow scheduled to air in August.

Hani, a member of the group exid, showed a playful appearance.

Hani posted a video on his Instagram on the 10th with an article called "Anja Jilong".

The video shows Hani with his eyes closed with his mouth slightly open, but Hani opened his eyes and put a Smile on his mouth.

The netizens who responded to this responded, "It is so good that I closed my eyes for a while" and "Can I be so cute?"

Meanwhile, Hani will appear in MBC drama 'SF8 - White Crow' scheduled to air in August.