Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk "Jeon So-min, I'm not going to hang up if I call" Confessions

On Running Man, broadcaster Yoo Jae-Suk revealed the current status of Jeon So-min.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the evening of the 26th, A Pink Bomi lantern, Cheongha, Lovelys Americas, and Wikimiki Yujeong appeared in the race with 500 specials.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk said, I am very grateful that SBS President Park Jung-hoon sent me a coffee car for the 500th time.Thats when Ji Suk-jin pointed to Kim Jong-kook, who is arm-in-arm on the panel of Jeon So-min.Kim Jong-kook said, Jeon So-min is lonely these days. You have to take care of it. Its 500 times. How sad you can not come.When Yoo Jae-Suk heard this, he said, When I call Jeon So-min, I do not try to hang up. I was so bored that I told him not to hang up explicitly.The person who calls me should eat it firmly and do it. The production team said, It is a special feature for 500 times, but the social atmosphere is like that and Jeon So-min is not missing.So I am going to do a simple, but pleasant 500 specials.  I prepared a spring ceremony for you who have been running hard.

On Running Man', broadcaster Yoo Jae-Suk revealed the current status of Jeon So-min.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the evening of the 26th, A Pink Bomi lantern, Cheongha, Lovely's Americas, and Wikimiki Yujeong appeared in the Race with 500 specials.

On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I am very grateful that SBS President Park Jung-hoon sent me a coffee car for the 500th time. That's when Ji Suk-jin pointed to Kim Jong-kook, who is arm-in-arm on the panel of Jeon So-min.

Kim Jong-kook said, "Jeon So-min is lonely these days. You have to take care of it. It's 500 times. How sad you can not come." When Yoo Jae-Suk heard this, he said, "When I call Jeon So-min, I do not try to hang up. I was so bored that I told him not to hang up explicitly. The person who calls me should eat it firmly and do it. "

The production team said, "It is a special feature for 500 times, but the social atmosphere is like that and Jeon So-min is not missing. So I am going to do a simple, but pleasant 500 specials. "" I prepared a spring ceremony for you who have been running hard. "