Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk "I'm Not Trying to Hang Up on Jeon So-min" Laugh Induces

On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 26th, it was featured in commemoration of 500 times.On this day, Jeon So-min, who is taking rest due to health problems, appeared as a picture of standing-person.Running Man expressed his gratitude to see Jeon So-mins picture of standing-person.I thank the crew and viewers who have been together for 500 times, said Yoo Jae-Suk.On this day, Kim Jong-kook attracted attention because he was affectionately arm-in-arm with the picture of standing-person of Jeon So-min while giving 500 thanks.Kim Jong-kook said, I have to take care of it because I am lonely. I am alone 500 times, but I will be lonely because I can not come.Yoo Jae-Suk said, Thats right, so Somin does not want to hang up when he calls, and he explicitly says that he should not hang up.Ji Suk-jin also said, I also talked for 30 minutes last time. Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, saying, If you want to talk to your people, please make a call and make a call.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 26th, it was featured in commemoration of 500 times. On this day, Jeon So-min, who is taking rest due to health problems, appeared as a picture of standing-person.

Running Man expressed his gratitude to see Jeon So-min's picture of standing-person. "I thank the crew and viewers who have been together for 500 times," said Yoo Jae-Suk.

On this day, Kim Jong-kook attracted attention because he was affectionately arm-in-arm with the picture of standing-person of Jeon So-min while giving 500 thanks.

Kim Jong-kook said, "I have to take care of it because I am lonely. I am alone 500 times, but I will be lonely because I can not come."

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "That's right, so Somin does not want to hang up when he calls, and he explicitly says that he should not hang up."

Ji Suk-jin also said, "I also talked for 30 minutes last time." Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, saying, "If you want to talk to your people, please make a call and make a call."