"Running Man" side "Jeon So-min return? It's not decided, but we expect it early May"

Running Man said that the time of the actor Jeon So-mins recording has not yet been decided.An official of SBS entertainment program Running Man said on the 21st, The timing of the return of Jeon So-min has not yet been decided.I think it will be around early May because I decided to suspend my activities for about a month. Jeon So-min told his Instagram of his recent rest, and he was curious about returning to Running Man.He posted a picture of a stand and flowers that seemed to have been taken at home with the article Thank you for everything.On June 2, Jeon So-min declared a month-long suspension of activity for health reasons.He felt more than in his condition during filming Running Man, which was in regular appearance, and decided to stop his activities according to medical staffs opinion that fatigue accumulated and needed rest.On Running Man, which aired on the 19th, MC Yoo Jae-Suk announced the absence of Jeon So-min, saying, My minor is good to be hospitalized by my doctor (I fell into the recording today), and Kim Jong-guk said, I will come back brightly soon because I am a lively child.

Running Man' said that the time of the actor Jeon So-min's recording has not yet been decided.

An official of SBS entertainment program Running Man' said on the 21st, "The timing of the return of Jeon So-min has not yet been decided. I think it will be around early May because I decided to suspend my activities for about a month. "

Jeon So-min told his Instagram of his recent rest, and he was curious about returning to Running Man'. He posted a picture of a stand and flowers that seemed to have been taken at home with the article "Thank you for everything."

On June 2, Jeon So-min declared a month-long suspension of activity for health reasons. He felt more than in his condition during filming Running Man, which was in regular appearance, and decided to stop his activities according to medical staff's opinion that fatigue accumulated and needed rest.

On Running Man, which aired on the 19th, MC Yoo Jae-Suk announced the absence of Jeon So-min, saying, "My minor is good to be hospitalized by my doctor (I fell into the recording today), and Kim Jong-guk said, "I will come back brightly soon because I am a lively child."