Running Man' Apink Bomi "Yang Se-chan, Son Na-eun I like you" Disclosure

Group Apink Bomi Disclosure Yang Se-chanOn the 26th, SBS entertainment program Running Man appeared in the music industrys representative female idol Apink lantern, Bomi, Cheongha, Lovelys Americas, and Iwiki Miki Yujeong.Yoo Jae-seok recently asked Apink, who appeared on SBS entertainment program My Little Old Boy with Kim Jong Kook and Yang Se-chan, Did you talk about the members after the recording?So, he laughed, saying, I have not talked about it. I am after the recording.Bomi then said,  (Yang) Sechan liked (hand) Na-eun, Disclosure, and Yang Se-chan said, Why do I suddenly like Na-eun?I didnt hate it, I didnt like it, he explained.

group Apink Bomi Disclosure Yang Se-chan

On the 26th, SBS entertainment program Running Man' appeared in the music industry's representative female idol Apink lantern, Bomi, Cheongha, Lovely's Americas, and Iwiki Miki Yujeong.

Yoo Jae-seok recently asked Apink, who appeared on SBS entertainment program My Little Old Boy' with Kim Jong Kook and Yang Se-chan, "Did you talk about the members after the recording?"

So, he laughed, saying, "I have not talked about it. I am after the recording."

Bomi then said, " (Yang) Sechan liked (hand) Na-eun," Disclosure, and Yang Se-chan said, "Why do I suddenly like Na-eun? I didn't hate it, I didn't like it," he explained.