"Running Man" Noh Sa-yeon "Ji Suk-jin, the disease is perfect."

Noh Sa-yeon told Ji Suk-jin that his condition seems thick.On SBSs Running Man, which aired on the 19th, Noh Sa-yeon, Jo Se-ho, Hong Jin-young, and Loan Lee Do-hyun appeared as guests.Noh Sa-yeon, who had a conversation with the cast before the game began in earnest, said, I am sick when I see Ji Suk-jin next to me.Ji Suk-jin showed a strong performance by saying to Noh Sa-yeon, Im healthy, and the cast laughed. Ji Suk-jin added, Its the most fun thing Ive ever heard this year.

Noh Sa-yeon told Ji Suk-jin that his condition seems thick.

On sbs's Running Man, which aired on the 19th, Noh Sa-yeon, Jo Se-ho, Hong Jin-young, and Loan Lee Do-hyun appeared as guests.

Noh Sa-yeon, who had a conversation with the cast before the game began in earnest, said, "I am sick when I see Ji Suk-jin next to me."

Ji Suk-jin showed a strong performance by saying to Noh Sa-yeon, “I’m healthy,” and the cast laughed. Ji Suk-jin added, “It’s the most fun thing I’ve ever heard this year.”