Running Man' Hong Hyon-hee "Yang Se-chan reporting creepy"...shocking 'Similar certification'

In SBS Running Man, the story of Gag Woman Hong Hyon-hee as a guest and becoming Ansei Chan and Similiar is revealed.Hong Hyon-hee, who appeared as a guest in a recent recording, stared at the side of Yang Se-chan during the filming and said, I was horrified to see Yang Se-chan.Hong Hyon-hee showed members a questionable picture and said, As a result of applying my husband, Jathon, I saw Yang Se-chan in my face. The members who certified the unexpected Similiar and made the scene shout, This is a great deal.Yang Se-chan, who had previously dressed as an octopus witch in the last broadcast, looked at his face and said, I am Hong Hyon-hee!Once again Similiar was proven, Yang Se-chan said, I resemble Hong Hyon-hee. They laughed at the resemblance, and they took a picture of the face change on the spot and released a 100% synchro rate picture that is not doubtful even if it is a brother and sister.The creepy Similiar photo of Hong Hyon-hee X Yang Se-chan and the two express chemistry performances can be found on Running Man which is broadcasted at 5 pm today.

In sbs Running Man', the story of Gag Woman Hong Hyon-hee as a guest and becoming Ansei Chan and Similiar is revealed.

Hong Hyon-hee, who appeared as a guest in a recent recording, stared at the side of Yang Se-chan during the filming and said, "I was horrified to see Yang Se-chan." Hong Hyon-hee showed members a questionable picture and said, "As a result of applying my husband, Jathon, I saw Yang Se-chan in my face." The members who certified the unexpected Similiar and made the scene shout, "This is a great deal."

Yang Se-chan, who had previously dressed as an octopus witch in the last broadcast, looked at his face and said, "I am Hong Hyon-hee!" Once again Similiar was proven, Yang Se-chan said, "I resemble Hong Hyon-hee." They laughed at the resemblance, and they took a picture of the face change on the spot and released a 100% synchro rate picture that is not doubtful even if it is a brother and sister.

The creepy Similiar photo of Hong Hyon-hee X Yang Se-chan and the two 'express chemistry' performances can be found on Running Man' which is broadcasted at 5 pm today.