Running Man' Hong Hyon-hee, Yang Se-chan Similiar ascendant...all admitted

In Running Man, a resemblance between Hong Hyon-hee and Yang Se-chan was captured.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 5th, Hong Hyon-hee will appear as a guest, and the story of Ansei Chan and Similiar will be revealed.Hong Hyon-hee, who appeared as a guest in a recent recording, stared at the side of Yang Se-chan during the filming and said, I was horrified to see Yang Se-chan.Hong Hyon-hee showed members a questionable picture and said, As a result of my husbands face change application, I saw Yang Se-chan in my face. The members who certified the unexpected Similiar and laughed at the scene, and the members who saw the photo acknowledged Similiar.Yang Se-chan, who had previously dressed as an octopus witch in the last broadcast, looked at his face and said, I am Hong Hyon-hee!Once again Similiar was proven, Yang Se-chan said, I resemble Hong Hyon-hee. They laughed at the resemblance, and they took a picture of the face change on the spot and released a 100% synchro rate picture that is not doubtful even if it is a brother and sister.

In Running Man', a resemblance between Hong Hyon-hee and Yang Se-chan was captured.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 5th, Hong Hyon-hee will appear as a guest, and the story of Ansei Chan and Similiar will be revealed.

Hong Hyon-hee, who appeared as a guest in a recent recording, stared at the side of Yang Se-chan during the filming and said, "I was horrified to see Yang Se-chan." Hong Hyon-hee showed members a questionable picture and said, "As a result of my husband's face change application, I saw Yang Se-chan in my face." The members who certified the unexpected Similiar and laughed at the scene, and the members who saw the photo acknowledged Similiar.

Yang Se-chan, who had previously dressed as an octopus witch in the last broadcast, looked at his face and said, "I am Hong Hyon-hee!" Once again Similiar was proven, Yang Se-chan said, "I resemble Hong Hyon-hee." They laughed at the resemblance, and they took a picture of the face change on the spot and released a 100% synchro rate picture that is not doubtful even if it is a brother and sister.