Park Seo-joon pictorial, sexy charisma with eyes ..

A pictorial by Actor Park Seo-joon has been released.Actor Park Seo-joon, who has recently become an explosive hit with Park Sae-roi of Drama Itaewon Clath, has released a picture with mens esquire Korea and luxury business lifestyle brand Montblanc.Park Seo-joon explained in a pictorial interview that the recent work Itaewon Klath is at the turning point of his short acting life.Park Seo-joon said, I wanted to make a difference in terms of genre.It is a work containing various genre elements, but I thought that the growth of Park Sae-roi was the most important.  (I came to think about how Park Sae-rois words) would affect society.Park Seo-joon said, I am not interested in social issues, but the new one was different.I was thinking about social issues while taking this work.  I also grew up. Park Seo-joon said that Itaewon Klath is like a return point rather than a turning point, and said, It was an opportunity to look back on the long acting life.

A pictorial by Actor Park Seo-joon has been released.

Actor Park Seo-joon, who has recently become an explosive hit with Park Sae-roi of Drama Itaewon Clath, has released a picture with men's esquire Korea and luxury business lifestyle brand Montblanc.

Park Seo-joon explained in a pictorial interview that the recent work Itaewon Klath is at the turning point of his short acting life.

Park Seo-joon said, "I wanted to make a difference in terms of genre. It is a work containing various genre elements, but I thought that the growth of Park Sae-roi was the most important. " (I came to think about how Park Sae-roi's words) would affect society."

Park Seo-joon said, "I am not interested in social issues, but the new one was different. I was thinking about social issues while taking this work. "" I also grew up. "

Park Seo-joon said that Itaewon Klath is "like a return point rather than a turning point," and said, "It was an opportunity to look back on the long acting life."