Park Seo-joon "Meet 'One Clath' at a time when mannerism is easy to fall out... It is a turning point."

The mens monthly magazine Esquire released a May issue picture and interview with Park Seo-joon on the 22nd.Park Seo-joon revealed various thoughts about JTBC Drama One Clath and Park Roy, which ended in a topic last month at Interview.Park Seo-joon told me about the reason he decided to appear in One Clath.Park Seo-joon said, When I spoke out of the character Roy, I thought it important to be persuaded or if I thought it was right. He also thought about how these words would affect society.One clath is not a turning point, but a turning point, Park Seo-joon said.Park Seo-joon said, I used to go on a fierce journey to take on the Main actor. Recently, I met One Clath at a time when I was able to fall into manners while taking on the Main actor in my work steadily.Park Seo-joon also cited the ambassador that I am excited and excited about every day that appeared in the last episode as his favorite ambassador in One Clath.Park Seo-joon said, I thought it was important to think that the mind of what will happen tomorrow even if there is nothing very big, and added, I think that the way to think what good will happen tomorrow will be a turning point in life.

The men's monthly magazine Esquire released a May issue picture and Interview with Park Seo-joon on the 22nd. Park Seo-joon revealed various thoughts about JTBC Drama One Clath and Park Roy, which ended in a topic last month at Interview.

Park Seo-joon told me about the reason he decided to appear in One Clath. Park Seo-joon said, “When I spoke out of the character Roy, I thought it important to be persuaded or if I thought it was right.” He also thought about how these words would affect society.

One clath is not a turning point, but a turning point,” Park Seo-joon said. Park Seo-joon said, “I used to go on a fierce journey to take on the Main actor. Recently, I met One Clath at a time when I was able to fall into manners while taking on the Main actor in my work steadily.

Park Seo-joon also cited the ambassador that I am excited and excited about every day that appeared in the last episode as his favorite ambassador in One Clath.

Park Seo-joon said, “I thought it was important to think that the mind of ‘what will happen tomorrow’ even if there is nothing very big,’” and added, “I think that the way to think ‘what good will happen tomorrow will be a turning point in life.”