Park Min-young, head mess, but cute 'Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend look'

Park Min-young has delivered a beautiful recent situation.Park Min-young released a picture on his Instagram on April 16; a playful look at the camera with a ponytail comes into view.The netizens who watched the photo responded Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend look and Snowy heartbeat.Meanwhile, Park Min-young is appearing on JTBCs monthly drama I will go if the weather is good.pear hyo-ju

Park Min-young has delivered a beautiful recent situation.

Park Min-young released a picture on his Instagram on April 16; a playful look at the camera with a ponytail comes into view. The netizens who watched the photo responded "Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend look" and "Snowy heartbeat".

Meanwhile, Park Min-young is appearing on JTBC's monthly drama 'I will go if the weather is good'.

pear hyo-ju