Park Seul-gi, Child birth Returns to MC in 3 Months "'The King' Lee Min-ho I'm Twisted"

Broadcaster Park Seul-gi meets Lee Min-ho after Child BirthPark Seul-gi told his SNS on the 16th, I was nervous to see #Lee Min-ho for a long time.I left a message saying, I wanted to meet with my lovely # Kim Go-eun # Woo Do-hwan, I believe # Kim Kyung-nam, I am charming # Jung Eun-chae, and I am Lee Jung-jin,He said, # Kim Eun Sook # The King of Eternity is tomorrow.# SBS # Golden Drama # 10 pm # Tomorrow soon and cheered for SBS new gilt drama The King which was the production presentation society.The photo posted together is also the site of the production presentation of The King.At the production presentation conducted online with Corona 19, Park Seul-gi took charge of the field society and met Lee Min-ho, Kim Go-eun, Woo Do-hwan, Kim Kyung-nam, Jung Eun-chae and Lee Jung-jin.Park Seul-gi, who married in 2016, became a mother on January 21, when she became a healthy first daughter with Child Birth after four years of marriage.As well as childcare, he returned to the scene in three months and is working as a working mother.SNS

Broadcaster Park Seul-gi meets Lee Min-ho after Child birth

Park Seul-gi told his SNS on the 16th, "I was nervous to see #Lee Min-ho for a long time. I left a message saying, "I wanted to meet with my lovely # Kim Go-eun # Woo Do-hwan, I believe # Kim Kyung-nam, I am charming # Jung Eun-chae, and I am Lee Jung-jin,

He said, "# Kim Eun Sook # The King of Eternity is tomorrow. # SBS # Golden Drama # 10 pm # Tomorrow soon "and cheered for SBS new gilt Drama 'The King' which was the production presentation society.

The photo posted together is also the site of the production presentation of The King. At the production presentation conducted online with Corona 19, Park Seul-gi took charge of the field society and met Lee Min-ho, Kim Go-eun, Woo Do-hwan, Kim Kyung-nam, Jung Eun-chae and Lee Jung-jin.

Park Seul-gi, who married in 2016, became a mother on January 21, when she became a healthy first daughter with Child birth after four years of marriage. As well as childcare, he returned to the scene in three months and is working as a working mother.

SNS