EXO Chen "Today (29th) Dear" who shared "Out of Wedlock and Marriage News"

According to a report by Financial News quoting an anonymous informant, Chens wife A saw her first daughter at a maternity clinic in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul.I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together, he said. Then a blessing came to me.I was very embarrassed because I could not do the part I planned to discuss with the company and members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing, he said.In addition, he said, I will always show you how to repay the love you have always done your best in your place without forgetting your gratitude.At the time, some fandoms at EXO voiced a fierce criticism aimed at Chen, who had told Marriage and the news of the second generation, and demanded his withdrawal from EXO.This was because sudden marriage and childbirth caused disruption to EXO activities.SM did not accept this request and maintained its position that it would maintain its activities without changing its members.Chen has apologised for a series of controversies that have erupted into him even after the marriage announcement.Im worried that Ill hurt you with a bad word, but I want to say Im sorry to the fans Ive been waiting for, and I want to express my apology to EXOel, who would have been very surprised and embarrassed by my sudden news, he said.
According to a report by Financial News quoting an anonymous informant, Chens wife A saw her first daughter at a maternity clinic in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul.I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together, he said. Then a blessing came to me.I was very embarrassed because I could not do the part I planned to discuss with the company and members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing, he said.In addition, he said, I will always show you how to repay the love you have always done your best in your place without forgetting your gratitude.At the time, some fandoms at EXO voiced a fierce criticism aimed at Chen, who had told Marriage and the news of the second generation, and demanded his withdrawal from EXO.This was because sudden marriage and childbirth caused disruption to EXO activities.SM did not accept this request and maintained its position that it would maintain its activities without changing its members.Chen has apologised for a series of controversies that have erupted into him even after the marriage announcement.Im worried that Ill hurt you with a bad word, but I want to say Im sorry to the fans Ive been waiting for, and I want to express my apology to EXOel, who would have been very surprised and embarrassed by my sudden news, he said.

According to a report by Financial News quoting an anonymous informant, Chen's wife A saw her first daughter at a maternity clinic in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul.

“I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together,” he said. “Then a blessing came to me.”

“I was very embarrassed because I could not do the part I planned to discuss with the company and members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing,” he said.

In addition, he said, "I will always show you how to repay the love you have always done your best in your place without forgetting your gratitude."

At the time, some fandoms at EXO voiced a fierce criticism aimed at Chen, who had told Marriage and the news of the second generation, and demanded his withdrawal from EXO. This was because sudden marriage and childbirth caused disruption to EXO activities.

SM did not accept this request and maintained its position that it would maintain its activities without changing its members.

Chen has apologised for a series of controversies that have erupted into him even after the marriage announcement.

“I’m worried that I’ll hurt you with a bad word, but I want to say I’m sorry to the fans I’ve been waiting for, and I want to express my apology to EXOel, who would have been very surprised and embarrassed by my sudden news,” he said.