"Time of the Hunt" Choi Woo-shik "Netflix public satisfaction...V and Park Seo-joon follow the lines"

Actor Choi Woo-shik has expressed his feelings about the Netflix release of Time of Hunting.Choi Woo-shik was satisfied with the Netflix release of the movie Time of Hunting in an online video interview on the 29th, saying, I wanted to be seen abroad quickly and it was so good.Shooting Time, the next film released by director Yoon Sung-hyun in nine years, was not planned as Netflix original content, but turned to Netflix in conjunction with the aftermath of Corona 19.It was the first time that commercial films with a total production cost of 12 billion won were released on Netflix, not theaters, in more than 190 countries on the afternoon of the 23rd.Time of Hunting Content Panda, an overseas distributor, has been suffering from the Netflix screening, applying for a ban on screening, and agreeing with investment distributor Little Big Pictures.Choi Woo-shik, who first went through Netflix release through Netflix original Okja, experienced Netflix as Okja.After parasites, I was able to say hello quickly abroad, rather than to show myself abroad sooner, so I was so good if I thought personally.Choi Woo-shik said: I think many actors can show it with Netflix or other streaming services in the future, and there are a lot of works coming out.It seems that my acting has become more and more accessible to fans in various media.At the time of Okja, there was a story about the release of streaming service at the Cannes Film Festival, but after that, peoples thoughts seem to have changed a lot. Neflix Roma won the Academy Awards.I do not think it is classified like this in the movie of the Internet in that way, he said.BTS V, actor Park Seo-joon, singer Pickboy and Park Hyung-sik, and Wooga Pam also took care of hunting time early.Choi Woo-shik said: The advantage is that Netflix can be seen even in busy times; my busy friends have also taken time to see and praised a lot.I have a lot of scenes where I swear in the time of hunting, he added. I have been following my lines and making fun of them.Time of Hunting is a chase thriller that captures the time of their breathtaking hunting, four friends who planned a dangerous operation for a new life in the background of the near future, and Park Jung-min, Park Hae-soo, and others.
Actor Choi Woo-shik has expressed his feelings about the Netflix release of Time of Hunting.Choi Woo-shik was satisfied with the Netflix release of the movie Time of Hunting in an online video interview on the 29th, saying, I wanted to be seen abroad quickly and it was so good.Shooting Time, the next film released by director Yoon Sung-hyun in nine years, was not planned as Netflix original content, but turned to Netflix in conjunction with the aftermath of Corona 19.It was the first time that commercial films with a total production cost of 12 billion won were released on Netflix, not theaters, in more than 190 countries on the afternoon of the 23rd.Time of Hunting Content Panda, an overseas distributor, has been suffering from the Netflix screening, applying for a ban on screening, and agreeing with investment distributor Little Big Pictures.Choi Woo-shik, who first went through Netflix release through Netflix original Okja, experienced Netflix as Okja.After parasites, I was able to say hello quickly abroad, rather than to show myself abroad sooner, so I was so good if I thought personally.Choi Woo-shik said: I think many actors can show it with Netflix or other streaming services in the future, and there are a lot of works coming out.It seems that my acting has become more and more accessible to fans in various media.At the time of Okja, there was a story about the release of streaming service at the Cannes Film Festival, but after that, peoples thoughts seem to have changed a lot. Neflix Roma won the Academy Awards.I do not think it is classified like this in the movie of the Internet in that way, he said.BTS V, actor Park Seo-joon, singer Pickboy and Park Hyung-sik, and Wooga Pam also took care of hunting time early.Choi Woo-shik said: The advantage is that Netflix can be seen even in busy times; my busy friends have also taken time to see and praised a lot.I have a lot of scenes where I swear in the time of hunting, he added. I have been following my lines and making fun of them.Time of Hunting is a chase thriller that captures the time of their breathtaking hunting, four friends who planned a dangerous operation for a new life in the background of the near future, and Park Jung-min, Park Hae-soo, and others.

Actor Choi Woo-shik has expressed his feelings about the Netflix release of 'Time of Hunting'.

Choi Woo-shik was satisfied with the Netflix release of the movie "Time of Hunting" in an online video interview on the 29th, saying, "I wanted to be seen abroad quickly and it was so good."

'Shooting Time', the next film released by director Yoon Sung-hyun in nine years, was not planned as Netflix original content, but turned to Netflix in conjunction with the aftermath of Corona 19. It was the first time that commercial films with a total production cost of 12 billion won were released on Netflix, not theaters, in more than 190 countries on the afternoon of the 23rd.

"Time of Hunting" Content Panda, an overseas distributor, has been suffering from the Netflix screening, applying for a ban on screening, and agreeing with investment distributor Little Big Pictures.

Choi Woo-shik, who first went through Netflix release through Netflix original 'Okja', experienced Netflix as 'Okja'. After "parasites," I was able to say hello quickly abroad, rather than to show myself abroad sooner, so I was so good if I thought personally."

Choi Woo-shik said: "I think many actors can show it with Netflix or other streaming services in the future, and there are a lot of works coming out. It seems that my acting has become more and more accessible to fans in various media. At the time of 'Okja', there was a story about the release of streaming service at the Cannes Film Festival, but after that, people's thoughts seem to have changed a lot. "

"Neflix 'Roma' won the Academy Awards. I do not think it is classified like this in the movie of the Internet in that way, "he said.

BTS V, actor Park Seo-joon, singer Pickboy and Park Hyung-sik, and 'Wooga Pam' also took care of 'hunting time' early. Choi Woo-shik said: "The advantage is that Netflix can be seen even in busy times; my busy friends have also taken time to see and praised a lot. "I have a lot of scenes where I swear in the time of hunting," he added. "I have been following my lines and making fun of them."

'Time of Hunting' is a chase thriller that captures the time of their breathtaking hunting, four friends who planned a dangerous operation for a new life in the background of the near future, and Park Jung-min, Park Hae-soo, and others.