End D-1 'Memorist' Yoo Seung-ho X Lee Se-young "I was happy to have a wonderful memory,

Yoo Seung-ho and Lee Se-young, the memoryists, delivered their End testimony and the last observation points ahead of the final meeting.The TVN tree drama Memorist leaves only two times until the final episode.I have been running for five months without a break and have been able to finish good works with the efforts of actors, staff, and directors, said Yoo Seung-ho, who said that he was faithful to the emotions and was working on shooting. The first genre of challenge, Memorist, is a wonderful memory for me.At the last meeting, we finally find out who the eraser is, and I think its an interesting reversal and Id like to expect as much as I took the last ending, he said.Lee Se-young, who showed off the face of the girl crush without hesitation, said, I was happy to meet a wonderful Sunmi.I also learned a lot while watching Sunmi, who does not lose his faith until the end and does his part silently.  All the time with our memory list team, which boasts a tremendous chemistry, seems to be memorable for a long time.I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all those who have made it together and the viewers who have been begging me. Lee Se-youngs last point of view is Sunmis move.The eraser was finally exposed to the surface, he said.Sunmi, who learned about the identity of the eraser, will make a choice after that, and if you watch it while paying attention to the development after that, it will be fun.Please watch Sunmi with support until the end.The 15th episode of Memorist will air at 10:50 p.m. on the 29th. / Photo: tvN

Yoo Seung-ho and Lee Se-young, the memoryists, delivered their End testimony and the last observation points ahead of the final meeting.

The TVN tree drama Memorist leaves only two times until the final episode. “I have been running for five months without a break and have been able to finish good works with the efforts of actors, staff, and directors,” said Yoo Seung-ho, who said that he was faithful to the emotions and was working on shooting. “The first genre of challenge, Memorist, is a wonderful memory for me.” “At the last meeting, we finally find out who the eraser is, and I think it’s an interesting reversal and I’d like to expect as much as I took the last ending,” he said.

Lee Se-young, who showed off the face of the girl crush without hesitation, said, "I was happy to meet a wonderful Sunmi. I also learned a lot while watching Sunmi, who does not lose his faith until the end and does his part silently. "" All the time with our 'memory list' team, which boasts a tremendous chemistry, seems to be memorable for a long time. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all those who have made it together and the viewers who have been begging me. "

Lee Se-young's last point of view is 'Sunmi's move'.

“The eraser was finally exposed to the surface,” he said. Sunmi, who learned about the identity of the eraser, will make a choice after that, and if you watch it while paying attention to the development after that, it will be fun. “Please watch Sunmi with support until the end.”

The 15th episode of Memorist will air at 10:50 p.m. on the 29th. / Photo: tvN