Music Bank' EXO Suho, 'Love, Let's' topped the list...Changmin and (girls) kids comeback

Suho of the group EXO took the top spot without an appearance.In KBS 2TV Music Bank broadcast on the 10th, EXO Suhos Love, Hazard and Zicos No Song each became the first candidates in the second week of April, while the first trophy went to Suho.Suhos title song Love, Let is a song of modern rock genre with an impressive lyrical melody and warm atmosphere. It is composed of lyrics that express love by courageously and lacking in expressing love.On the other hand, TVXQs Changmin stage, which returned to the new song Chocolate, was released for the first time.The title song Chocolate of the pop dance genre is a song that shows off its skillful yet sexy vocals.(Women) children made a comeback with Oh my god and set up a dreamy stage in intense sound: Oh my god is I believe in me (I trust).I can be proud just by believing in myself. On the other hand, Music Bank will include (girls) children, decoys, FAVORITE, HYNN (Park Hye-won), MCND, MY.st (mast), TOO (thio), Kang Go-eun, Leah, Black Six (BLACK6IX), Stella Jang, Signature, Alexa, One Earth (ONEUS), Changmin, Hong Eun-ki Hong Jin-yeong, and others.Photo: KBS 2TV screen
Suho of the group EXO took the top spot without an appearance.In KBS 2TV Music Bank broadcast on the 10th, EXO Suhos Love, Hazard and Zicos No Song each became the first candidates in the second week of April, while the first trophy went to Suho.Suhos title song Love, Let is a song of modern rock genre with an impressive lyrical melody and warm atmosphere. It is composed of lyrics that express love by courageously and lacking in expressing love.On the other hand, TVXQs Changmin stage, which returned to the new song Chocolate, was released for the first time.The title song Chocolate of the pop dance genre is a song that shows off its skillful yet sexy vocals.(Women) children made a comeback with Oh my god and set up a dreamy stage in intense sound: Oh my god is I believe in me (I trust).I can be proud just by believing in myself. On the other hand, Music Bank will include (girls) children, decoys, FAVORITE, HYNN (Park Hye-won), MCND, MY.st (mast), TOO (thio), Kang Go-eun, Leah, Black Six (BLACK6IX), Stella Jang, Signature, Alexa, One Earth (ONEUS), Changmin, Hong Eun-ki Hong Jin-yeong, and others.Photo: KBS 2TV screen

Suho of the group EXO took the top spot without an appearance.

In kbs 2TV Music Bank' broadcast on the 10th, EXO Suho's 'Love, Hazard' and Zico's 'No Song' each became the first candidates in the second week of April, while the first trophy went to Suho.

Suho's title song 'Love, Let' is a song of modern rock genre with an impressive lyrical melody and warm atmosphere. It is composed of lyrics that express love by courageously and lacking in expressing love.

On the other hand, TVXQ's Changmin stage, which returned to the new song Chocolate, was released for the first time. The title song Chocolate of the pop dance genre is a song that shows off its skillful yet sexy vocals.

(Women) children made a comeback with "Oh my god" and set up a dreamy stage in intense sound: "Oh my god" is "I believe in me (I trust). I can be proud just by believing in myself. "

On the other hand, "Music Bank" will include (girls) children, decoys, FAVORITE, HYNN (Park Hye-won), MCND, MY.st (mast), TOO (thio), Kang Go-eun, Leah, Black Six (BLACK6IX), Stella Jang, Signature, Alexa, One Earth (ONEUS), Changmin, Hong Eun-ki Hong Jin-yeong, and others.

Photo: kbs 2TV screen