Monsta X Hyeongwon "When I made my debut, I just stayed the way it was going..."

A Monsta X Hyeongwon pictorial has been released.Hyeongwon recently conducted fashion, beauty trend magazine Nylon, photo shoot and interview.In this May issue of nylon, Hyeongwon fills the empty space with nothing and attracts more attention.Yoo Young-joon, a photographer who shot the picture, said, I was free to walk in the lens in the face of an actor. Every time I put it on the camera, all the staff at the scene were impressed.In fact, Hyungwon said, When I made my debut, I just went as it was, but now I can think and enjoy the surrounding environment while working.I can control myself when I take a picture. Park Su-in
A Monsta X Hyeongwon pictorial has been released.Hyeongwon recently conducted fashion, beauty trend magazine Nylon, photo shoot and interview.In this May issue of nylon, Hyeongwon fills the empty space with nothing and attracts more attention.Yoo Young-joon, a photographer who shot the picture, said, I was free to walk in the lens in the face of an actor. Every time I put it on the camera, all the staff at the scene were impressed.In fact, Hyungwon said, When I made my debut, I just went as it was, but now I can think and enjoy the surrounding environment while working.I can control myself when I take a picture. Park Su-in

A Monsta X Hyeongwon pictorial has been released.

Hyeongwon recently conducted fashion, beauty trend magazine 'Nylon', photo shoot and interview.

In this May issue of nylon, Hyeongwon fills the empty space with nothing and attracts more attention. Yoo Young-joon, a photographer who shot the picture, said, "I was free to walk in the lens in the face of an actor." Every time I put it on the camera, all the staff at the scene were impressed.

In fact, Hyungwon said, "When I made my debut, I just went as it was, but now I can think and enjoy the surrounding environment while working. I can control myself when I take a picture. "

Park Su-in