'Midnight' Lee Min-ho, Maximus, breathing in the play "When I finish shooting, I'm sharing Candy"

In the SBS entertainment program Midnight (hereinafter referred to as Midnight), which aired on the 22nd, interviews were drawn by actors Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun who appeared in The King - Eternal Monarch.I worked very hard on coordination and horse riding exercises, and I dont think the emperor is going to be ready, Lee Min-ho said.The reporter who was interviewing asked, Did you already have an etiquette? Lee Min-ho said, Can you recognize it?I am the emperor himself, he replied and laughed.He also showed off his affection for Maximus, the horse of the play, saying, Maximus is so cute, I eat my favorite Candy well, and I share it with me once I finish shooting.Kim Go-eun, who plays the opposite role, said, It was good to be the actor I wanted to do the most among the peers. Kim Go-eun also said, I talked about it as soon as I first met.I think its the best.

In the SBS entertainment program Midnight (hereinafter referred to as Midnight), which aired on the 22nd, interviews were drawn by actors Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun who appeared in The King - Eternal Monarch.

“I worked very hard on coordination and horse riding exercises, and I don’t think the emperor is going to be ready,” Lee Min-ho said. The reporter who was interviewing asked, "Did you already have an etiquette?" Lee Min-ho said, "Can you recognize it? I am the emperor himself, "he replied and laughed.

He also showed off his affection for Maximus, the horse of the play, saying, "Maximus is so cute, I eat my favorite Candy well, and I share it with me once I finish shooting."

Kim Go-eun, who plays the opposite role, said, "It was good to be the actor I wanted to do the most among the peers." Kim Go-eun also said, "I talked about it as soon as I first met. I think it’s the best.”