All The Butlers' New Century, Daily disciple Kim Dong-Hyun X Lee Jin-hyuk and body and mind Immunity Upload

Members were given classes to increase Immunity.In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the 5th night, national home trainer Sean Lee and health doctor Park Kyung Hwa checked the health of the members.The three members have written a health questionnaire that the production team handed out before the recording. Lee Seung-gi wondered, It is too poor for a healthy question mark.The crew said, Read each other the paperwork they have written. First, Lee Seung-gi made a paperwork that Shin Sung-rok had written.Lee Seung-gi, who was reading the paperwork, stopped at the body age that Shin Sung-rok thought of himself.Shin Sung-rok laughed when he said, My body age is 25 years old.He mentioned the fact that he wrote his body age younger than his actual age, saying, I eat a lot of medicine.Yang Se-hyeong laughed, saying, I eat royal jelly there.Yang Se-hyeong then wrote down his body age as his actual age.I wrote this down in conscience, Lee Seung-gi said, writing down a 26 year older than Shin Sung-rok.Lee Seung-gi said, I ran 3KM in the army in 10 minutes and 30 seconds, he said.When Yang Se-hyeong said it took six minutes per 1KM, Lee Seung-gi laughed, Is not that a walk?The crew said the theme this week was health, and introduced Lee Jin-hyuk and Kim Dong-Hyun as disciples to meet the master together.Lee Seung-gi said, I heard a lot of people say that Lee Jin-hyuk resembles Lee Seung-gi 15 years ago.Lee Jin-hyuk said, Kang Ho-dong told me.I heard a lot of people say that I resemble Lee Seung-gi from my childhood, he said. When my mother said she was going to the recording today, she told me to meet a role model and go.Lee Seung-gi laughed at the failure of the mouth-tail control.When Yang Se-hyeong said, This is all about you, Lee Seung-gi said, This is one coming out.On this day, the masters are masters who will improve the health of the body and mind. Lee Jin-hyuk said, I have heart disease innately.I went to the hospital a lot, and I thought I should keep my health, so I take a lot of health and I take a lot of good things. They went through tests to measure actual body age: the confident Shin Sung-rok had a low and Kim Dong-Hyun had no good reviews.Lee Jin-hyuk, who is in his 20s, passed all the tests and bought the envy of his brothers.The first master I met was Shawnley, who taught me how to exercise to improve Immunity and conducted a quiz to learn healthy common sense.Then, Dr. Park Kyung-hwa, a doctor of psychological counseling, checked the psychology of the members and heart health.The members conducted a person in the rain test to check the inner stress.Shin Sung-roks painting is in a space that does not fit the rain, and it contains the psychology of being safe from external stress.Kim Dong-Hyun, who painted himself resting in the rice paddies.Park Kyung-hwa said, The rice paddies are not calm. Kim Dong-Hyun was surprised to note that he was under a lot of stress.As for Yang Se-hyeong, who painted himself without a building or anything around him, the master analyzed it as a style that focuses on one important thing.Lee Seung-gi was looking happy in the rain in the picture.Park Kyung-hwa said, I do not think stress is a big deal, and Shin Sung-rok also added, The win does not make it difficult.

Members were given classes to increase Immunity.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 5th night, national home trainer Sean Lee and health doctor Park Kyung Hwa checked the health of the members.

The three members have written a health questionnaire that the production team handed out before the recording. Lee Seung-gi wondered, "It is too poor for a healthy question mark." The crew said, "Read each other the paperwork they have written." First, Lee Seung-gi made a paperwork that Shin Sung-rok had written. Lee Seung-gi, who was reading the paperwork, stopped at the body age that Shin Sung-rok thought of himself.

Shin Sung-rok laughed when he said, "My body age is 25 years old." He mentioned the fact that he wrote his body age younger than his actual age, saying, "I eat a lot of medicine." Yang Se-hyeong laughed, saying, "I eat royal jelly there."

Yang Se-hyeong then wrote down his body age as his actual age. "I wrote this down in conscience," Lee Seung-gi said, writing down a '26' year older than Shin Sung-rok. Lee Seung-gi said, "I ran 3KM in the army in 10 minutes and 30 seconds," he said. When Yang Se-hyeong said it took six minutes per 1KM, Lee Seung-gi laughed, "Is not that a walk?"

The crew said the theme this week was health, and introduced Lee Jin-hyuk and Kim Dong-Hyun as disciples to meet the master together. Lee Seung-gi said, "I heard a lot of people say that Lee Jin-hyuk resembles Lee Seung-gi 15 years ago." Lee Jin-hyuk said, "Kang Ho-dong told me."

"I heard a lot of people say that I resemble Lee Seung-gi from my childhood," he said. "When my mother said she was going to the recording today, she told me to meet a role model and go." Lee Seung-gi laughed at the failure of the mouth-tail control. When Yang Se-hyeong said, "This is all about you," Lee Seung-gi said, "This is one coming out."

On this day, the masters are masters who will improve the health of the body and mind. Lee Jin-hyuk said, "I have heart disease innately. I went to the hospital a lot, and I thought I should keep my health, so I take a lot of health and I take a lot of good things. "

They went through tests to measure actual body age: the confident Shin Sung-rok had a low and Kim Dong-Hyun had no good reviews. Lee Jin-hyuk, who is in his 20s, passed all the tests and bought the envy of his brothers.

The first master I met was Shawnley, who taught me how to Exercise to improve Immunity and conducted a quiz to learn healthy common sense. Then, Dr. Park Kyung-hwa, a doctor of psychological counseling, checked the psychology of the members and 'heart health'.

The members conducted a 'person in the rain' test to check the inner stress. Shin Sung-rok's painting is in a space that does not fit the rain, and it contains the psychology of being safe from external stress.

Kim Dong-Hyun, who painted himself resting in the rice paddies. Park Kyung-hwa said, "The rice paddies are not calm." Kim Dong-Hyun was surprised to note that he was under a lot of stress. As for Yang Se-hyeong, who painted himself without a building or anything around him, the master analyzed it as "a style that focuses on one important thing."

Lee Seung-gi was looking happy in the rain in the picture. Park Kyung-hwa said, "I do not think stress is a big deal," and Shin Sung-rok also added, "The win does not make it difficult."