MamaMOO Wheein, "Shin Seung Hun 30th anniversary

I love the album so much.Group MAMAMOO Wheein cheers Shin Seung Huns new albumWheein said on the official SNS on the 11th, Shin Seung Huns 30th anniversaryHave you heard the album dances? The title songs Still hurt like the first time I broke up, Lets do it, as well as other songs seem to be too good!Mumu also posted a picture with the article I listen to it once before I go to bed and sleep well.Wheein holds a cute look with a new album by Shin Seung Hun in the picture, which is full of beauty in her comfortable outfit.Shin Seung Hun was 30th anniversary on the 8thHe released his special album My Personas.This album is a comeback for two years and five months since the single Limited Edition Vol.1 in November 2017, and a physical album released in four years and five months.MAMAMOO, which Wheein belongs to, will participate in the Corona 19 donation concert Live K Concert.
I love the album so much.Group MAMAMOO Wheein cheers Shin Seung Huns new albumWheein said on the official SNS on the 11th, Shin Seung Huns 30th anniversaryHave you heard the album dances? The title songs Still hurt like the first time I broke up, Lets do it, as well as other songs seem to be too good!Mumu also posted a picture with the article I listen to it once before I go to bed and sleep well.Wheein holds a cute look with a new album by Shin Seung Hun in the picture, which is full of beauty in her comfortable outfit.Shin Seung Hun was 30th anniversary on the 8thHe released his special album My Personas.This album is a comeback for two years and five months since the single Limited Edition Vol.1 in November 2017, and a physical album released in four years and five months.MAMAMOO, which Wheein belongs to, will participate in the Corona 19 donation concert Live K Concert.

I love the album so much." Group MamaMOO Wheein cheers Shin Seung Hun's new album

Wheein said on the official SNS on the 11th, "Shin Seung Hun's 30th anniversary Have you heard the album dances? The title songs 'Still hurt like the first time I broke up', 'Let's do it', as well as other songs seem to be too good! Mumu also posted a picture with the article "I listen to it once before I go to bed and sleep well."

Wheein holds a cute look with a new album by Shin Seung Hun in the picture, which is full of beauty in her comfortable outfit.

Shin Seung Hun was 30th anniversary on the 8th He released his special album My Personas. This album is a comeback for two years and five months since the single 'Limited Edition Vol.1' in November 2017, and a physical album released in four years and five months.

MamaMOO, which Wheein belongs to, will participate in the 'Corona 19' donation Concert 'Live K Concert'.