All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi laughs at Lee Jin-hyuk's role model Confessions

Lee Seung-gi laughed when he heard that he was Lee Jin-hyuks role model.Kim Dong-Hyun and Lee Jin-hyuk appeared as daily disciples on the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the 5th.Lee Jin-hyuk said, When I was a child, I heard a lot of words that I resemble Lee Seung-gi.She said she was appearing on All The Butlers, so her mother said, Is it meeting the role model today? Lee Seung-gi, who heard Lee Jin-hyuk, said, I am full of people who have named me a role model.Yang Se-hyeong, who watched him, joked, Is not it angry? I am raising the medicine now (Lee Jin-hyuk)? And made viewers laugh.

Lee Seung-gi laughed when he heard that he was Lee Jin-hyuk's role model.

Kim Dong-Hyun and Lee Jin-hyuk appeared as daily disciples on the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the 5th.

Lee Jin-hyuk said, "When I was a child, I heard a lot of words that I resemble Lee Seung-gi. She said she was appearing on All The Butlers, so her mother said, 'Is it meeting the role model today?' "

Lee Seung-gi, who heard Lee Jin-hyuk, said, "I am full of people who have named me a role model."

Yang Se-hyeong, who watched him, joked, "Is not it angry? I am raising the medicine now (Lee Jin-hyuk)?" And made viewers laugh.