'Midnight' Lee Min-ho "Actor who wanted to be the best of the peers is Kim Go-eun"

Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun appeared in SBSs Full Entertainment Midnight, which was broadcast on the 22nd, and interviewed.The two are active as male and female protagonists in the SBS gilt drama The King: The Monarch of Eternity.Lee Min-ho said, The emperor is not supposed to be ready. He said, I have practiced a lot of things such as coordination and horse riding.When the reporter said, Did you have an Attitude already equipped? He laughed, Do you have to admit it? I am the emperor itself.Recently, he also expressed his appreciation of the white horse Maximus, which attracted attention from SNS through filming at Haeundae in Busan.Lee Min-ho said, It is so cute, and said, If it is cold, my nose will be red.I also eat my favorite candy, he said. When Im finished, I share one Maximus.The praise and satisfaction of the opponent Kim Go-eun was also revealed.I liked it because I wanted to be the best of my peers, he said. I think its the best.

Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun appeared in SBS's Full Entertainment Midnight, which was broadcast on the 22nd, and interviewed. The two are active as male and female protagonists in the SBS gilt drama The King: The Monarch of Eternity.

Lee Min-ho said, "The emperor is not supposed to be ready." He said, "I have practiced a lot of things such as coordination and horse riding." When the reporter said, "Did you have an Attitude already equipped?" He laughed, "Do you have to admit it? I am the emperor itself."

Recently, he also expressed his appreciation of the white horse Maximus, which attracted attention from SNS through filming at Haeundae in Busan.

Lee Min-ho said, "It is so cute," and said, "If it is cold, my nose will be red." “I also eat my favorite candy,” he said. “When I’m finished, I share one Maximus.”

The praise and satisfaction of the opponent Kim Go-eun was also revealed.

“I liked it because I wanted to be the best of my peers,” he said. “I think it’s the best.”