Introduction to 'Midnight' Lee Min-ho X Kim Go-eun 'The King'...Lee Min-ho "Adjust and horse riding practice, Empire itself"

Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun introduced The KingOn SBSs Midnight (hereinafter referred to as Midnight), which aired on the 22nd, Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun introduced the drama The King that co-worked.Lee Min-ho introduced Drama The King on the day, saying, There are two worlds of Korea and the Korean Empire, and romance and melodrama that unfolds across parallel worlds.Regarding the role in the play, Lee Min-ho said, I worked hard on Adjust practice and horse riding practice.I do not think it is being prepared for the Emperor, he said, but said, It is the Emperor itself. As for the co-work with the horse Maximus, he expressed affection, saying, It is cute. I eat my favorite candy well. It is lemon flavor.Kim Go-eun also introduced the role playfully, It was nice to handcuff it, but it was mainly a chase role, but I followed it and handcuffed it and dragged it nicely.Kim Go-eun said of acting Action: Ive been shooting Action movies, so I was confident in my mind, nothing.I went to the Taekwondo gym in front of my house and worked hard.

Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun introduced 'The King'

On SBS's "Midnight" (hereinafter referred to as "Midnight"), which aired on the 22nd, Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun introduced the Drama "The King" that co-worked.

Lee Min-ho introduced Drama 'The King' on the day, saying, "There are two Worlds of Korea and the Korean Empire, and romance and meloDrama that unfolds across parallel Worlds."

Regarding the role in the play, Lee Min-ho said, "I worked hard on Adjust practice and horse riding practice. I do not think it is being prepared for the Emperor, "he said, but said," It is the Emperor itself. "

As for the co-work with the horse "Maximus", he expressed affection, saying, "It is cute. I eat my favorite candy well. It is lemon flavor."

Kim Go-eun also introduced the role playfully, "It was nice to handcuff it, but it was mainly a chase role, but I followed it and handcuffed it and dragged it nicely."

Kim Go-eun said of acting Action: "I've been shooting Action movies, so I was confident in my mind, nothing. I went to the Taekwondo gym in front of my house and worked hard. "