'The King' Lee Min-ho, Kim Go-eun left behind and went back to 'Korean Empire'

Seoul = = The King: Lord of Eternity Lee Min-ho returned to the Korean Empire with Kim Go-eun behind him.In SBSs Golden Earth Drama The King: The Lord of Eternity, which aired on Monday afternoon, Korean Empire Emperor Lee Min-ho left for his World with South Korea Detective Jeong Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun).On this day, Jung Tae-eul reported on the DNA results of Leeon. DNA does not match Leeon at all.I was surprised to hear the fact that I am not a stolen horse, but a precious breed of Spanish descent, which I can never see in Korea.Jung Tae-eul, who met Igon at the chicken house, said, Lets have a drink and talk. I need a drink.Lee said, I need alcohol, why do you mix alcohol? And I laughed. This is not mixing, it is eating. Is it the first time I saw wheat?I do not have soju and beer in your world, but why do not you mix it?Jung Tae-eul handed him a glass to take a one-shot shot. Then he asked, You really come from another world? Who can cross the door?It is a hypothesis yet, but there is a possibility that one person is over me. Nevertheless, I did not believe in Jeong Tae and shouted, Do not erase it!If I make it up, it becomes law. Jung Tae-eul said, You need to know that. I hit you. Its a bruise.Igon brought up the DNA story. I guess my DNA didnt come back. I cant believe it. Is that it?I have nothing in this place. He said, I want your earth to turn round quickly. Jung Tae-eul was driving while he was suddenly driving. I called his fathers Taekwondo, but Igon received a call. Jung Tae-eul asked him to look at this car only until the service center.Igon said he would fix it himself.The moment I met Jung Tae, the time stopped. Igon asked, The time just stopped. Did you not feel it? But Jung Tae-eun did not believe, Why did time stop?I think its a hypothesis, but its probably a side effect that crossed the door. But I saw something beautiful, he said. Yes.Lee then saved Jung Tae-eul and his colleague Detective Kang Shin-jae (played by Kim Kyung-nam) from the crisis. Lee had a charismatic performance by hitting the rascals in a full-scale manner.Youre late today? Igon told Jung Tae-eul, Im going to say hello. Im going to my World. Im the emperor of my country. Ive been away from the palace for too long.I did not know how to go, but I did not want to go. So Jung Tae said, Really? Bye. Im late. Igon headed for the bamboo forest with a full-scale effigy, and when the stone pillar appeared, he headed for Maxi Iglesias and his World.Meanwhile, The King: The Monarch of Eternity airs every Friday and Saturday at 10 p.m. on Drama, which depicts a different-dimensional romance through the collaboration of Emperor Lee Min-ho, who is trying to close the door () of dimensions against the devil, and South Korea Detective (Kim Go-eun), who is trying to protect someones life, people, and love.

Seoul = = 'The King: Lord of Eternity' Lee Min-ho returned to the Korean Empire with Kim Go-eun behind him.

In SBS's Golden Earth Drama "The King: The Lord of Eternity", which aired on Monday afternoon, Korean Empire Emperor Lee Min-ho left for his World with South Korea Detective Jeong Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun).

On this day, Jung Tae-eul reported on the dna results of Leeon. "dna does not match Leeon at all." I was surprised to hear the fact that "I am not a stolen horse, but a precious breed of Spanish descent, which I can never see in Korea".

Jung Tae-eul, who met Igon at the chicken house, said, "Let's have a drink and talk. I need a drink." Lee said, "I need alcohol, why do you mix alcohol?" And I laughed. "This is not mixing, it is eating. Is it the first time I saw wheat? "I do not have soju and beer in your World, but why do not you mix it?"

Jung Tae-eul handed him a glass to take a one-shot shot. Then he asked, "You really come from another World? Who can cross the door?" "It is a hypothesis yet, but there is a possibility that one person is over me." Nevertheless, I did not believe in Jeong Tae and shouted, "Do not erase it!" "If I make it up, it becomes law." Jung Tae-eul said, "You need to know that. I hit you. It's a bruise."

Igon brought up the dna story. "I guess my dna didn't come back. I can't believe it. Is that it? I have nothing in this place. "He said," I want your earth to turn round quickly. "

Jung Tae-eul was driving while he was suddenly driving. I called his father's Taekwondo, but Igon received a call. Jung Tae-eul asked him to "look at this car only until the service center." Igon said he would fix it himself.

The moment I met Jung Tae, the time stopped. Igon asked, "The time just stopped. Did you not feel it?" But Jung Tae-eun did not believe, "Why did time stop? "I think it's a hypothesis, but it's probably a side effect that crossed the door. But I saw something beautiful," he said. "Yes.

Lee then saved Jung Tae-eul and his colleague Detective Kang Shin-jae (played by Kim Kyung-nam) from the crisis. Lee had a charismatic performance by hitting the rascals in a full-scale manner.

"You're late today?" Igon told Jung Tae-eul, "I'm going to say hello. I'm going to my World." "I'm the emperor of my country. I've been away from the palace for too long. I did not know how to go, but I did not want to go. "So Jung Tae said," Really? Bye. I'm late. " Igon headed for the bamboo forest with a full-scale effigy, and when the stone pillar appeared, he headed for Maxi Iglesias and his World.

Meanwhile, "The King: The Monarch of Eternity" airs every Friday and Saturday at 10 p.m. on Drama, which depicts a different-dimensional romance through the collaboration of Emperor Lee Min-ho, who is trying to close the door () of dimensions against the devil, and South Korea Detective (Kim Go-eun), who is trying to protect someone's life, people, and love.