'The King: Monarch of Eternity' Lee Min-ho, "Thank you for 25 years": Heartfelt to Kim Go-eun

In the second episode of SBSs Golden Dragon, The King: Monarch of Eternity, which was broadcast on the night of the 18th, Lee Min-ho, who came to Korea, was shown to enjoy the parallel worlds culture and break one by one.On this day, Igon knew that his World was Plane World and sold his buttons in diamonds to book Hotel and buy new clothes.Ahn Jung-tae (Kim Go-eun) went to Hotel where Igon was staying and said, I will sell the horse, and asked, When will you go back?However, Igon said, I have not decided to go back to my World. I delayed it to the next time. I like being with you.Animals are innocent, and there may be a crime of Kim, so I will take care of them. So stay still, if you do not want to know how much the horse is.On the other hand, Igon called Jung Tae-eun everywhere he went and made him troublesome.When I saw people eating bread at the bakery tasting corner, I was proud to say, Everyone here is smiling for me. I enjoyed parallel World, saying, Everyone here is kind in the librarys beverage offensive.Also, before eating seasoned chicken at the Chicken house I found with Jung Tae-eul, If this is poisoned and the last time, I have something I want to say to you. Thank you.Youre somewhere. 25 years, he said sprightly, then put a piece of Chicken in his mouth.Soon he was amazed at the amazing taste, saying, This taste is the best of the world.

In the second episode of SBS's Golden Dragon, "The King: Monarch of Eternity," which was broadcast on the night of the 18th, Lee Min-ho, who came to Korea, was shown to enjoy the parallel World's culture and break one by one.

On this day, Igon knew that his World was 'Plane World' and sold his buttons in diamonds to book Hotel and buy new clothes.

Ahn Jung-tae (Kim Go-eun) went to Hotel where Igon was staying and said, "I will sell the horse," and asked, "When will you go back?"

However, Igon said, "I have not decided to go back to my World. I delayed it to the next time. I like being with you."

"Animals are innocent, and there may be a crime of Kim, so I will take care of them. So stay still, if you do not want to know how much the horse is."

On the other hand, Igon called Jung Tae-eun everywhere he went and made him troublesome. When I saw people eating bread at the bakery tasting corner, I was proud to say, "Everyone here is 'smiling' for me." I enjoyed parallel World, saying, "Everyone here is kind" in the library's beverage offensive.

Also, before eating seasoned Chicken at the Chicken house I found with Jung Tae-eul, "If this is poisoned and the last time, I have something I want to say to you. Thank you. You're somewhere. 25 years," he said sprightly, then put a piece of Chicken in his mouth. Soon he was amazed at the amazing taste, saying, "This taste is the best of the World."