All The Butlers' Kim Dong-Hyun, Ma Dong-Seok Submission Success...Lee Seung-gi "Feeling a Charm"

Kim Dong-Hyun succeeded in joining Ma Dong-Seok.On the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the 26th, the cast was shown to be a master.Kim Dong-Hyun challenged Ma Dong-Seok. Kim Dong-Hyun, who called Ma Dong-Seok, said, SBS became a new PD.I contacted you to get in touch with you.Kim Dong-Hyun told Ma Dong-Seok, I want to take action Legend Master.But Ma Dong-Seok said, Kim Dong-Hyun is Action Legend. Im doing it as Exercise.I dont think I need it when the fighting legend Kim Dong-Hyun comes out.Kim Dong-Hyun did not get frustrated by this and continued to persuade Ma Dong-Seok.He asked, Do you have a calendar next to you? He made the viewers laugh.Ma Dong-Seok eventually promised to appear, and Lee Seung-gi expressed his joy that he was very thrilled to hear the promise.

Kim Dong-Hyun succeeded in joining Ma Dong-Seok.

On the sbs entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the 26th, the cast was shown to be a Master.

Kim Dong-Hyun challenged Ma Dong-Seok. Kim Dong-Hyun, who called Ma Dong-Seok, said, "sbs became a new PD. I contacted you to get in touch with you.”

Kim Dong-Hyun told Ma Dong-Seok, "I want to take Action Legend Master." But Ma Dong-Seok said, “Kim Dong-Hyun is Action Legend. I’m doing it as Exercise. “I don’t think I need it when the fighting Legend Kim Dong-Hyun comes out.”

Kim Dong-Hyun did not get frustrated by this and continued to persuade Ma Dong-Seok. He asked, "Do you have a calendar next to you?" He made the viewers laugh.

Ma Dong-Seok eventually promised to appear, and Lee Seung-gi expressed his joy that he was "very thrilled to hear the promise."