Jung Woo-sung Today Father's death... "Winston Chao is hard with COVID-19."

Actor Jung Woo-sung was beaten by Fathers deathAccording to the agency The Artist Company on May 5, Jung Woo-sungs father died of old age this morning.The Artist Company said, As the time is time, I will send the deceased quietly with my family. I hope you will pray for the deceased with comfort.I am asking for comfort by phone or text because Winston Chao is difficult due to COVID-19, he added. I politely declined harmony and condolences.Binso was set up in a hospital in Gangnam, Seoul, and the footing is seven days.

Actor Jung Woo-sung was beaten by Father's death

According to the agency The Artist Company on May 5, Jung Woo-sung's father died of old age this morning.

The Artist Company said, "As the time is time, I will send the deceased quietly with my family." "I hope you will pray for the deceased with comfort."

"I am asking for comfort by phone or text because Winston Chao is difficult due to COVID-19," he added. "I politely declined harmony and condolences."

Binso was set up in a hospital in Gangnam, Seoul, and the footing is seven days.