Jessica, birthday party Celebratory photo

Thank you so much for the fans.Singer and actor Jessica thanked her for her birthday.Jessica told SNS on April 20, Thank you so much for all the birthday love.Im true grateful for my goldenstars & all the beautiful people I have around me! (Thank you very much for your birthday.I posted a post saying Golden Stars (fan club names), and I sincerely thank all the beautiful people around me.The photo shows Jessica making a lovely look next to her birthday cake.Jessica celebrated her 30th birthday on April 18.hwang hye-jin

"Thank you so much for the fans." Singer and actor Jessica thanked her for her birthday.

Jessica told SNS on April 20, "Thank you so much for all the birthday love. I'm true grateful for my goldenstars & all the beautiful people I have around me!" (Thank you very much for your birthday. I posted a post saying "Golden Stars (fan club names), and I sincerely thank all the beautiful people around me."

The photo shows Jessica making a lovely look next to her birthday cake.

Jessica celebrated her 30th birthday on April 18.

hwang hye-jin