Jeon So-min, "I congratulate you so much more than any birthday."

On the 11th, Jeon So-min told his sns, Hello, thank you so late, I think it was a day of celebration, warm, thankful and grateful, so much more than any other birthday.I have received all the congratulations and the heartfelt hearts that you have sent me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love you generously, all of my people. On the 2nd, Jeon So-min reported on the suspension of activities through his agency.At the time, an official of the agency Entertainment IM said, Jeon Sang-min was treated by the hospital due to accumulated fatigue and was diagnosed by the medical staff who needed enough rest. We will stop the activity for about a month to recover health and concentrate on recovery.The speculation that Corona 19 was confirmed was not a problem related to Corona 19.As I had a break from my activities, I was not able to participate in the SBS Running Man recording, which was in the fixed stage.An official of Running Man said, The production team and the former Somin agreed to have a months rest.In such a situation, Jeon So-min celebrated his 30th birthday on the 7th, and the members of Running Man delivered a Message of congratulations and support to Jeon So-min through SNS.Todays sns Message was made to express his Thank You for many cheering and birthday celebrations, which attracted netizens and fans.

On the 11th, Jeon So-min told his sns, "Hello, Thank You so late, I think it was a day of celebration, warm, thankful and grateful, so much more than any other birthday. I have received all the congratulations and the heartfelt hearts that you have sent me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you generously, all of my people. "

On the 2nd, Jeon So-min reported on the suspension of activities through his agency. At the time, an official of the agency Entertainment IM said, "Jeon Sang-min was treated by the hospital due to accumulated fatigue and was diagnosed by the medical staff who needed enough rest." "We will stop the activity for about a month to recover health and concentrate on recovery."

The speculation that Corona 19 was confirmed was "not a problem related to Corona 19."

As I had a break from my activities, I was not able to participate in the SBS Running Man' recording, which was in the fixed stage. An official of Running Man' said, "The production team and the former Somin agreed to have a month's rest."

In such a situation, Jeon So-min celebrated his 30th birthday on the 7th, and the members of Running Man' delivered a Message of congratulations and support to Jeon So-min through SNS.

Today's sns Message was made to express his Thank You for many cheering and birthday celebrations, which attracted netizens and fans.