Jeon So-min, the latest in Abbott Activity..."Thank You for Everything."

Actor Jeon So-min said that he was suspended for health reasons and was in the middle of rest.Jeon So-min posted a picture and a picture on his 21st day on his instagram saying Thank you for everything.The photo shows a light of a stand that illuminates a dark room, and it seems to contain the will of Jeon So-min to overcome difficult situations.The fans who saw this sent a message of support such as Do not hurt my sister, I want to see it quickly on the air, I always support, I wish for a quick recovery and I am too empty because I do not have a sister.Jeon So-min visited a nearby hospital on the 30th of last month when he felt abnormal conditions during the filming of SBS entertainment program Running Man.I got off at Running Man to focus on rest and treatment on the doctors diagnosis that fatigue is accumulated and needs rest.Once I decided to take a months rest, the resumption of Running Man appearance has not yet been decided.PhotoJeon So-min SNS
Actor Jeon So-min said that he was suspended for health reasons and was in the middle of rest.Jeon So-min posted a picture and a picture on his 21st day on his instagram saying Thank you for everything.The photo shows a light of a stand that illuminates a dark room, and it seems to contain the will of Jeon So-min to overcome difficult situations.The fans who saw this sent a message of support such as Do not hurt my sister, I want to see it quickly on the air, I always support, I wish for a quick recovery and I am too empty because I do not have a sister.Jeon So-min visited a nearby hospital on the 30th of last month when he felt abnormal conditions during the filming of SBS entertainment program Running Man.I got off at Running Man to focus on rest and treatment on the doctors diagnosis that fatigue is accumulated and needs rest.Once I decided to take a months rest, the resumption of Running Man appearance has not yet been decided.PhotoJeon So-min SNS

Actor Jeon So-min said that he was suspended for health reasons and was in the middle of rest.

Jeon So-min posted a picture and a picture on his 21st day on his instagram saying "Thank You for everything". The photo shows a light of a stand that illuminates a dark room, and it seems to contain the will of Jeon So-min to overcome difficult situations.

The fans who saw this sent a message of support such as "Do not hurt my sister", "I want to see it quickly on the air", "I always support", "I wish for a quick recovery" and "I am too empty because I do not have a sister".

Jeon So-min visited a nearby hospital on the 30th of last month when he felt abnormal conditions during the filming of SBS entertainment program Running Man'. I got off at Running Man to focus on rest and treatment on the doctor's diagnosis that fatigue is accumulated and needs rest. Once I decided to take a month's rest, the resumption of Running Man' appearance has not yet been decided.

PhotoJeon So-min SNS