"I will welcome you as Empress..."The King" Lee Min-ho, Kim Go-eun, a straight-line Proposal for 'best 14.7%'

The King - Eternal Monarch, which contains the enchanting proposal ending for Lee Min-hos Kim Go-eun, has entered a full-scale TV viewer ratings rise.SBSs new gilt drama The King - Eternal Monarch (played by Kim Eun-sook, directed by Baek Sang-hoon, and Jeong Ji-hyun) was broadcast on the 18th, achieving 9.7 percent of the first part of the metropolitan area and 12.9 percent of the second part of the TV viewer ratings.In addition to jumping to 7.4% in 2049 TV viewer ratings, which is a major indicator of advertising officials, the moments top TV viewer ratings also rose to 14.7% (2 parts), foreshadowing the rise of TV viewer ratings.On the day of the broadcast, the Korean Empire Emperor Lee Min-ho, who opened the Word of the World of Parallel and came to South Korea, met with South Korea detective Jung Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun) who had been searching for 25 years and reached the ecstatic Proposal.Lee, who appeared on a horse in the middle of Gwanghwamun, was taken to the police station after being restrained by Jung Tae-eun.In response to Jung Taes request to say his name, he did not answer, saying, It is a name I did not call, in a dignified and dignified figure. Jeong Tae-eul, who was ridiculous, said, Well, for convenience, I twisted my arm to check my fingerprints.When I checked the fingerprints but did not find the identity, Jung Tae-eun tried to take the DNA of Igon, and Igon said, I mean that I am not in this world, and that the two worlds are not exactly the same.In addition, Igon said, You were not in my World as I was not here, and I found it difficult for quite a while.When I asked for the evidence, Igon sent a silver eye saying I am proof, but Jung Tae made it rather miserable.Eventually, Igon explained the quantum mechanics that Dr. Einstein found, the possibility that it could be in both places.The hypothesis that there can be parallel worlds, he emphasized parallel world, but he did not even move.After leaving the police station with unknown identity, Igon told the five-star hotel near the house to tell him the DNA results, but he was shocked when the button on his clothes turned out to be a real top diamond.Moreover, he caught up with his desire to avoid himself and said, It took 25 years to see you. Stay with me.I want to be Savoie long today, he said, and delayed his return to his world to the next, and he made a straight confession that I like to be like this with you .Moreover, Lee, who examined the history of Korean Empire and South Korea in the library, explained the history of the two Koreas that changed from Sohyeonjae, but expressed regret when he did not believe a word.Lee then looked at his ID card at the night of the 8th year of his life and said, Is he here? Why did I survive that day?After recalling the time when I found my miserable reason for existence, I expressed my sadness by saying Is there a reason for my feet to be tied to your world? After that, Igon went out to follow the situation to meet Kang Shin-jae (Kim Kyung-nam) and was rejected.I know only you in this world. But Jung Tae-eul said, You act like you know me, and I do not know you. Why do you know me?I expressed strange feelings about Igon, who can not be identified.Lee recounted the ID card of Jung Tae-eun, which someone had shed 25 years ago, and said that it was November 11, 2019, when the ID card issuance date will soon return.In the end of the unbelievable words of Lee, Jung Tae-eun said, Hey, Kim, you are a delusion.But suddenly, he said, I just made a Savoie important decision. Lieutenant. Ill take you to my Empress. You just became the reason.I held a wonderful proposal with the words Why Im going to be stranded in this world. I thought I was confident and Oh what?The ending of the drama and drama of Jung Tae-eun, who expresses his intense feelings, raised his curiosity about the story that will be swept into the next episode.The King - Lord of Eternity is broadcast every Friday night at 10 pm.

The King - Eternal Monarch, which contains the 'enchanting Proposal' ending for Lee Min-ho's Kim Go-eun, has entered a full-scale TV viewer ratings rise.

SBS's new gilt Drama "The King - Eternal Monarch" (played by Kim Eun-sook, directed by Baek Sang-hoon, and Jeong Ji-hyun) was broadcast on the 18th, achieving 9.7 percent of the first part of the metropolitan area and 12.9 percent of the second part of the TV viewer ratings. In addition to jumping to 7.4% in 2049 TV viewer ratings, which is a major indicator of advertising officials, the moment's top TV viewer ratings also rose to 14.7% (2 parts), foreshadowing the rise of TV viewer ratings.

On the day of the broadcast, the Korean Empire Emperor Lee Min-ho, who opened the "Word of the World of Parallel" and came to South Korea, met with South Korea detective Jung Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun) who had been searching for 25 years and reached the ecstatic Proposal.

Lee, who appeared on a horse in the middle of Gwanghwamun, was taken to the police station after being restrained by Jung Tae-eun. In response to Jung Tae's request to say his name, he did not answer, saying, "It is a name I did not call," in a dignified and dignified figure. Jeong Tae-eul, who was ridiculous, said, "Well, for convenience, I twisted my arm to check my fingerprints.

When I checked the fingerprints but did not find the identity, Jung Tae-eun tried to take the DNA of Igon, and Igon said, "I mean that I am not in this World, and that the two Worlds are not exactly the same." In addition, Igon said, "You were not in my World as I was not here, and I found it difficult for quite a while." When I asked for the evidence, Igon sent a silver eye saying "I am proof," but Jung Tae made it rather miserable. Eventually, Igon explained the quantum mechanics that Dr. Einstein found, "the possibility that it could be in both places. The hypothesis that there can be parallel Worlds, "he emphasized parallel World, but he did not even move.

After leaving the police station with unknown identity, Igon told the five-star hotel near the house to tell him the DNA results, but he was shocked when the button on his clothes turned out to be a real top diamond. Moreover, he caught up with his desire to avoid himself and said, "It took 25 years to see you. Stay with me. I want to be Savoie long today, "he said, and delayed his return to his World to the next, and he made a straight confession that" I like to be like this with you ".

Moreover, Lee, who examined the history of Korean Empire and South Korea in the library, explained the history of the two Koreas that changed from Sohyeonjae, but expressed regret when he did not believe a word. Lee then looked at his ID card at the night of the 8th year of his life and said, "Is he here? Why did I survive that day? "After recalling the time when I found my miserable reason for existence, I expressed my sadness by saying" Is there a reason for my feet to be tied to your World? "

After that, Igon went out to follow the situation to meet Kang Shin-jae (Kim Kyung-nam) and was rejected. I know only you in this World. "But Jung Tae-eul said," You act like you know me, and I do not know you. Why do you know me? "I expressed strange feelings about Igon, who can not be identified. Lee recounted the ID card of Jung Tae-eun, which someone had shed 25 years ago, and said that it was November 11, 2019, when the ID card issuance date will soon return.

In the end of the unbelievable words of Lee, Jung Tae-eun said, "Hey, Kim, you are a delusion." But suddenly, he said, "I just made a Savoie important decision. Lieutenant. I'll take you to my Empress. You just became the reason. I held a wonderful Proposal with the words "Why I'm going to be stranded in this World." I thought I was confident and "Oh what? "The ending of the" Drama and Drama "of Jung Tae-eun, who expresses his intense feelings, raised his curiosity about the story that will be swept into the next episode.

'The King - Lord of Eternity' is broadcast every Friday night at 10 pm.