Lim Young-woong, EXO and ITZY and the first Solo Day..."still thrilled."

Lim Young-woong said on the 5th, I am still excited and excited to stand on the stage I could not even think about MBC TV show music center which was broadcast the previous day through the management company Newera Project.Im a trot singer.I received a lot of love through Mr Trot, and thanks to the support of the fans, I came up to the music center stage. I am grateful to be on stage with so good K-pop stars.Lim Young-woong, who was on stage with popular K-pop idols such as group EXO guardian, Kang Daniel, Ong Sung-woo, Se-jeong, and group ITZY, emphasized, The way I can repay my fans is to do my best to make K-Trot (TROT) more loved as a genre of Korean popular music.I will work with my seniors and Mr Trot colleagues to inform K-Trot to music fans around the world, so I would like to encourage and support you.On this day, Lim Young-woong presented his new song Now I Believe Only as Love Live!The stage clip, which was released through Naver TV, was popular enough to record more than 12,000 views and nearly 700,000 views in a day.Lim Young-woong said, If my stage video exceeds 1 million views, I will make I believe only now as a direct-cam Love Live! And I will give you a gift.Now I believe only is the winner of Tomorrow is Mr Trot, which has the highest audience rating in the history of comprehensive channels.Hit composer Cho Young-soo and hit lyricist Kim I-na have reunited for Lim Young-woong since the redevelopment of love.Immediately after its release, it was unusual for trot songs to take first place on the real-time charts of major online music sites.

Lim Young-woong said on the 5th, "I am still excited and excited to stand on the stage I could not even think about" MBC TV "show music center" which was broadcast the previous day through the management company 'Newera Project'.

"I'm a trot singer. "I received a lot of love through 'Mr Trot', and thanks to the support of the fans, I came up to the 'music center' stage." "I am grateful to be on stage with so good K-pop stars."

Lim Young-woong, who was on stage with popular K-pop Idols such as group 'EXO' guardian, Kang Daniel, Ong Sung-woo, Se-jeong, and group 'ITZY', emphasized, "The way I can repay my fans is to do my best to make K-Trot (TROT) more loved as a genre of Korean popular music."

"I will work with my seniors and 'Mr Trot' colleagues to inform K-Trot to music fans around the world, so I would like to encourage and support you."

On this day, Lim Young-woong presented his new song 'Now I Believe Only' as Love Live! The stage clip, which was released through Naver TV, was popular enough to record more than 12,000 views and nearly 700,000 views in a day.

Lim Young-woong said, "If my stage video exceeds 1 million views, I will make 'I believe only now' as a direct-cam Love Live! And I will give you a gift."

'Now I believe only' is the winner of 'Tomorrow is Mr Trot', which has the highest audience rating in the history of comprehensive channels. Hit composer Cho Young-soo and hit lyricist Kim I-na have reunited for Lim Young-woong since the 'redevelopment of love'. Immediately after its release, it was unusual for trot songs to take first place on the real-time charts of major Online music sites.