GOT7, a perfect combination of Glitter+veil...Romantic Visual Teaser

Seoul = = Group GOT7 (GOT7) peaked at romantic visuals in the new song Nat Esporte Clube Bahia the Moon (NOT BY THE MOON) Teaser.GOT7 posted an individual Teaser image on its official SNS channel at 0:00 on the 10th, giving a glimpse of the concept of the new album DYE.In the public photos, JB, Mark, Jackson, Jinyoung, Gifted, BamBam, and Yugum seven members boasted the beauty of closing up.In particular, GOT7s first attempt to make a Glitter makeup attracted attention, and the members hairstyle transformation was also outstanding.I first put a Glitter around my eyes, its a glitter makeup and long hair points, explained JB, who showed off his unique aura.I was wondering how to show a new look, said BamBam. I showed a lot of dyeing and bleaching, so I tried to challenge my short hair properly.I hope you like it. He expressed his anxieties and enthusiasm for better results.In addition, a colorful thin veil was freely used to create a mysterious atmosphere.I covered my face with a veil and made a dreamy feeling, and I added a sense of depth to the picture by creating a contrast with light and shadow.GOT7 left a meaningful message in the Cinema trailer that was introduced earlier, Please do not swear to the moon, and announced the concept of the past through the personal Teaser.Tising contents collect topics every day, and interest in this comeback is pouring.Meanwhile, the new album Dai and the title song Nat Esporte Clube Bahia the Moon will be released on various soundtrack sites at 6 pm on the 20th.
Seoul = = Group GOT7 (GOT7) peaked at romantic visuals in the new song Nat Esporte Clube Bahia the Moon (NOT BY THE MOON) Teaser.GOT7 posted an individual Teaser image on its official SNS channel at 0:00 on the 10th, giving a glimpse of the concept of the new album DYE.In the public photos, JB, Mark, Jackson, Jinyoung, Gifted, BamBam, and Yugum seven members boasted the beauty of closing up.In particular, GOT7s first attempt to make a Glitter makeup attracted attention, and the members hairstyle transformation was also outstanding.I first put a Glitter around my eyes, its a glitter makeup and long hair points, explained JB, who showed off his unique aura.I was wondering how to show a new look, said BamBam. I showed a lot of dyeing and bleaching, so I tried to challenge my short hair properly.I hope you like it. He expressed his anxieties and enthusiasm for better results.In addition, a colorful thin veil was freely used to create a mysterious atmosphere.I covered my face with a veil and made a dreamy feeling, and I added a sense of depth to the picture by creating a contrast with light and shadow.GOT7 left a meaningful message in the Cinema trailer that was introduced earlier, Please do not swear to the moon, and announced the concept of the past through the personal Teaser.Tising contents collect topics every day, and interest in this comeback is pouring.Meanwhile, the new album Dai and the title song Nat Esporte Clube Bahia the Moon will be released on various soundtrack sites at 6 pm on the 20th.

Seoul = = group GOT7 (GOT7) peaked at Romantic visuals in the new song "Nat Esporte Clube Bahia the Moon" (NOT BY THE MOON) Teaser.

GOT7 posted an individual Teaser image on its official SNS channel at 0:00 on the 10th, giving a glimpse of the concept of the new album "DYE".

In the public photos, JB, Mark, Jackson, Jinyoung, Gifted, BamBam, and Yugum seven members boasted the beauty of closing up. In particular, GOT7's first attempt to make a Glitter makeup attracted attention, and the members' hairstyle transformation was also outstanding.

"I first put a Glitter around my eyes, it's a Glitter makeup and long hair points," explained JB, who showed off his unique aura. "I was wondering how to show a new look," said BamBam. I showed a lot of dyeing and bleaching, so I tried to challenge my short hair properly. I hope you like it. "He expressed his anxieties and enthusiasm for better results.

In addition, a colorful thin veil was freely used to create a mysterious atmosphere. I covered my face with a veil and made a dreamy feeling, and I added a sense of depth to the picture by creating a contrast with light and shadow.

GOT7 left a meaningful message in the Cinema trailer that was introduced earlier, "Please do not swear to the moon," and announced the concept of the past through the personal Teaser. Tising contents collect topics every day, and interest in this comeback is pouring.

Meanwhile, the new album 'Dai' and the title song 'Nat Esporte Clube Bahia the Moon' will be released on various soundtrack sites at 6 pm on the 20th.