Hwang Bo Ra, 'Hyena' Kim Hye-soo 'Super real' fan certification "next time as your sister!"

Actor Hwang Bo Ra became Kim Hye-soos Super Real fan.Hwang Bo Ra wrote a message on his SNS on the 13th, # Hyena # We are a bad # Jung Geumja # Ju Ji-hoon # Sim Yumi # Kim Hye-soo Ji-hoonHwang Bo Ra I love you.In the photo posted together, Hwang Bo Ra is smiling sunny between Kim Hye-soo and Ju Ji-hoon.In particular, he posted a two-shot with Kim Hye-soo and wrote, I want to stick to # Hyena # I love you # I love you # I love you # Tilorori Lori # Uroni does not even speak even if I hit you hard.This was taken on the set of SBS Hyena, where Hwang Bo Ra was loved by viewers for playing Shim Yumi in Hyena, which ended on the 11th.Kim Hye-soo in Jeong Geumja station and Ju Ji-hoon in Yoon Hee-jae station co-work.SNS

Actor Hwang Bo Ra became Kim Hye-soo's 'Super real' fan.

Hwang Bo Ra wrote a message on his SNS on the 13th, "# Hyena # We are a bad # Jung Geumja # Ju Ji-hoon # Sim Yumi # Kim Hye-soo Ji-hoonHwang Bo Ra I love you". In the photo posted together, Hwang Bo Ra is smiling sunny between Kim Hye-soo and Ju Ji-hoon.

In particular, he posted a two-shot with Kim Hye-soo and wrote, "I want to stick to # Hyena # I love you # I love you # I love you # Tilorori Lori # Uroni does not even speak even if I hit you hard.

This was taken on the set of SBS 'Hyena', where Hwang Bo Ra was loved by viewers for playing Shim Yumi in 'Hyena', which ended on the 11th. Kim Hye-soo in Jeong Geumja station and Ju Ji-hoon in Yoon Hee-jae station co-work.

SNS