Hong Hyon-hee says "this feels like this" to the attention pouring after weight loss

Hong Hyon-hee has been attracting the attention of Running Man members after losing weight.On April 5th, SBS Running Man, gag woman Hong Hyon-hee laughed, I feel like this is what I am interested in.On that day, Hong Hyon-hee met members of Running Man at a restaurant with Kim Ji-min, who said as soon as he saw Hong Hyon-hee, I was really so pretty.My face is just a fist, he said, surprised.han jung-won
Hong Hyon-hee has been attracting the attention of Running Man members after losing weight.On April 5th, SBS Running Man, gag woman Hong Hyon-hee laughed, I feel like this is what I am interested in.On that day, Hong Hyon-hee met members of Running Man at a restaurant with Kim Ji-min, who said as soon as he saw Hong Hyon-hee, I was really so pretty.My face is just a fist, he said, surprised.han jung-won

Hong Hyon-hee has been attracting the attention of Running Man' members after losing weight.

On April 5th, SBS Running Man', gag woman Hong Hyon-hee laughed, "I feel like this is what I am interested in."

On that day, Hong Hyon-hee met members of Running Man' at a restaurant with Kim Ji-min, who said as soon as he saw Hong Hyon-hee, "I was really so pretty. My face is just a fist," he said, surprised.

Han Jung-won