"'Heroic Age'"...Lim Young-woong, Studios Shine, "Black Suitfit."

Singer Lim Young-woong boasted a superior suit fit.On the afternoon of the 26th, Lim Young-woong posted a self-titled self-titled on his personal SNS, saying, I have a good relationship for a long time # Hero Age # Now I believe only.In the photo, Lim Young-woong is wearing a charismatic look with bright lighting in the photo Studioss. The perfect suit fit and the pose that seems to overwhelm something attract attention.Especially, the fans who watched this show their welcome to the recent situation of Lim Young-woong, leaving comments such as How are you so handsome, I have a long relationship with me, I love you and Do not hurt.On the other hand, Lim Young-woong released Now I believe only, a special song of Mr. Trott winner on the 3rd.Lim Young-woong SNS

Singer Lim Young-woong boasted a superior suit fit.

On the afternoon of the 26th, Lim Young-woong posted a self-titled self-titled on his personal SNS, saying, "I have a good relationship for a long time # Hero Age # Now I believe only."

In the photo, Lim Young-woong is wearing a charismatic look with bright lighting in the photo Studioss. The perfect suit fit and the pose that seems to overwhelm something attract attention.

Especially, the fans who watched this show their welcome to the recent situation of Lim Young-woong, leaving comments such as "How are you so handsome", "I have a long relationship with me", "I love you" and "Do not hurt".

On the other hand, Lim Young-woong released 'Now I believe only', a special song of 'Mr. Trott' winner on the 3rd.

Lim Young-woong SNS