'rest middle' Jeon So-min Says Thank You to Happy Birthday "Meet You in a healthy Shape"

Actor Jeon So-min, who is resting more than health, gave thanks You to fans who celebrated his birthday on the 7th.Jeon So-min said on his 11th day instagram: Thank you greeting was too late.I think it was a day of thanks you and thanks you, warm, warm, and so much more celebration than any other birthday. I congratulated you and all the hearts of your heart that you sent me! I think I should leave this regards! I will meet you with a healthy day.I love you generously, to all of my people, and expressed my gratitude for the celebration and support for myself.The video, which was released together, showed a pleasant image of Jeon So-min, who is wearing sunglasses and making various facial expressions.Meanwhile, Jeon So-min was hospitalized on the 30th of last month during SBS Running Man shooting.After that, I got off for a month at Running Man for health management and rest.The members of Running Man attracted attention by supporting the birthday celebration and recovery of Jeon So-min through their SNS.
Actor Jeon So-min, who is resting more than health, gave thanks You to fans who celebrated his birthday on the 7th.Jeon So-min said on his 11th day instagram: Thank you greeting was too late.I think it was a day of thanks you and thanks you, warm, warm, and so much more celebration than any other birthday. I congratulated you and all the hearts of your heart that you sent me! I think I should leave this regards! I will meet you with a healthy day.I love you generously, to all of my people, and expressed my gratitude for the celebration and support for myself.The video, which was released together, showed a pleasant image of Jeon So-min, who is wearing sunglasses and making various facial expressions.Meanwhile, Jeon So-min was hospitalized on the 30th of last month during SBS Running Man shooting.After that, I got off for a month at Running Man for health management and rest.The members of Running Man attracted attention by supporting the birthday celebration and recovery of Jeon So-min through their SNS.

Actor Jeon So-min, who is resting more than health, gave thanks You to fans who celebrated his birthday on the 7th.

Jeon So-min said on his 11th day instagram: "Thank You greeting was too late. I think it was a day of thanks you and thanks you, warm, warm, and so much more celebration than any other birthday. "

"I congratulated you and all the hearts of your heart that you sent me! I think I should leave this regards! "I will meet you with a healthy day. I love you generously, to all of my people, "and expressed my gratitude for the celebration and support for myself.

The video, which was released together, showed a pleasant image of Jeon So-min, who is wearing sunglasses and making various facial expressions.

Meanwhile, Jeon So-min was hospitalized on the 30th of last month during SBS Running Man' shooting. After that, I got off for a month at Running Man' for health management and rest.

The members of Running Man' attracted attention by supporting the birthday celebration and recovery of Jeon So-min through their SNS.