'rest middle' Jeon So-min Says Thank You to Happy Birthday "Meet You in a Good Day

Actor Jeon So-min, who is resting on a health issue, said thank you for his birthday.Jeon So-min wrote on her Instagram account on Wednesday: Hello, thanks youre too late.I think it was a day of thanks you and thanks you, warm, warm, and so much more than any birthday. Jeon So-min said, I have received all the congratulations and the sincere hearts that I have sent!I think I should leave this regards. He said, Lets meet with a healthy day. I love you generously. To everyone. In addition, Jeon So-min attracted attention by posting a video showing her wearing sunglasses and taking a pleasant pose.Jeon So-min is briefly suspended and resting on a health issue.On February 2, Jeon So-mins agency said, Jeon So-min felt more than condition during the shooting of Running Man on the 30th of last month, and he was treated for medical treatment and rest for about a month.Among them, Jeon So-min was born on the 7th, and SBS Running Man members left a message of congratulations through SNS and prayed for her recovery.
Actor Jeon So-min, who is resting on a health issue, said thank you for his birthday.Jeon So-min wrote on her Instagram account on Wednesday: Hello, thanks youre too late.I think it was a day of thanks you and thanks you, warm, warm, and so much more than any birthday. Jeon So-min said, I have received all the congratulations and the sincere hearts that I have sent!I think I should leave this regards. He said, Lets meet with a healthy day. I love you generously. To everyone. In addition, Jeon So-min attracted attention by posting a video showing her wearing sunglasses and taking a pleasant pose.Jeon So-min is briefly suspended and resting on a health issue.On February 2, Jeon So-mins agency said, Jeon So-min felt more than condition during the shooting of Running Man on the 30th of last month, and he was treated for medical treatment and rest for about a month.Among them, Jeon So-min was born on the 7th, and SBS Running Man members left a message of congratulations through SNS and prayed for her recovery.

Actor Jeon So-min, who is resting on a health issue, said Thank You for his birthday.

Jeon So-min wrote on her Instagram account on Wednesday: "Hello, thanks you're too late. I think it was a day of thanks you and thanks you, warm, warm, and so much more than any birthday. "

Jeon So-min said, "I have received all the congratulations and the sincere hearts that I have sent! I think I should leave this regards. "He said," Let's meet with a healthy day. I love you generously. To everyone. "

In addition, Jeon So-min attracted attention by posting a video showing her wearing sunglasses and taking a pleasant pose.

Jeon So-min is briefly suspended and resting on a health issue. On February 2, Jeon So-min's agency said, "Jeon So-min felt more than condition during the shooting of Running Man' on the 30th of last month, and he was treated for medical treatment and rest for about a month."

Among them, Jeon So-min was born on the 7th, and SBS Running Man' members left a message of congratulations through SNS and prayed for her recovery.