'Half-half' or "Wen Junhui work is a big healing" every day Happy" End testimony

I enjoyed the time I spent with the best production team and good actors every day because I was able to work with good people in really cold winter and warm spring, said Ethan, who said, I was able to work with TVNs Mon-Tue drama Van Eui-ban  (played by Lee Sook-yeon/Lee Sang-yeop) End through my agencys entertainment on the 28th.Ban-Ui-Hahn was a great healing for me, he said. Thank you to the viewers who loved Ban-Ui-Hahn. I will see you again with good works.I was divided into Gardner Moon Soon-ho, who comforts people with warm voice tone and delicate consideration in half-half.I completed the Healing Character with a calm comfort to help the characters overcome the difficulties and grow in the drama that is struggling in the uneasy feelings.I made another life character by drawing Moon Soon-ho, who has a lovely and plump charm as well as a deep heart full of loyalty in half-half.Previously, I was loved by Kang Kwon-ju, head of the 112 reporting center, who led the team member without losing his calmness even in the situation of the OCN original series Voice, Voice 2 and Voice 3.On the other hand, Ban-Yi-Ha finally gets the end of the broadcast at 9 pm on the 28th.

"I enjoyed the time I spent with the best production team and good actors every day because I was able to work with good people in really cold winter and warm spring," said Ethan, who said, "I was able to work with TVN's Mon-Tue drama" Van Eui-ban " (played by Lee Sook-yeon/Lee Sang-yeop) End through my agency's entertainment on the 28th.

"'Ban-Ui-Hahn' was a great healing for me," he said. "Thank you to the viewers who loved 'Ban-Ui-Hahn'. I will see you again with good works."

I was divided into Gardner Moon Soon-ho, who comforts people with warm voice tone and delicate consideration in 'half-half'. I completed the 'Healing Character' with a calm comfort to help the characters overcome the difficulties and grow in the drama that is struggling in the uneasy feelings.

I made another life character by drawing Moon Soon-ho, who has a lovely and plump charm as well as a deep heart full of loyalty in 'half-half'. Previously, I was loved by Kang Kwon-ju, head of the 112 reporting center, who led the team member without losing his calmness even in the situation of the OCN original series 'Voice', 'Voice 2' and 'Voice 3'.

On the other hand, 'Ban-Yi-Ha' finally gets the end of the broadcast at 9 pm on the 28th.