"Half-half" Chae Soo-bin closing remarks "warm + happy time, I am sorry to leave"

Chae Soo-bin, a semi-class, expressed his feelings for the end.The agency King Kong by Starship released a photo of the last episode of the script certification with a sad ending of Chae Soo-bin, who performed a hot performance as Han Seo Woo in the TVN Monday drama Banuiban on April 28.Chae Soo-bin said through his agency this morning, Hello, this is Chae Soo-bin.I think I am already saddened to think that I am about to end the half-half that we have together from last winter to spring this year. He also said, I met a character called Seo Woo and had a very warm and happy time, and I feel sorry to leave.I sincerely thank you for the Seo Woo and all those who have loved the drama until the end. He expressed his affection for the role and expressed his gratitude for the love of viewers.Finally, Chae Soo-bin expressed his gratitude to those who said, I would like to express my gratitude and gratitude to my colleagues, senior actors, writers, and staff members who have made good works together.I will try to say hello to you in a good way again, he said, finishing his impression with his aspirations.Chae Soo-bin has fully melted from half-half to Seo Woo, proving his deepening ability.He showed a perfect digestion power by saving 100% of the charm of the character through his unrequited love and positive energy.In addition, the detailed emotional changes shown in the process of deeply empathizing with the hearts of others and overcoming their pain are conveyed to the viewers, leaving a bad feeling.Chae Soo-bin, who has introduced such a wide range of Acting spectrum, is focusing attention on his future.The final episode of Half-University will be broadcast at 9 p.m. on the 28th.hwang hye-jin

Chae Soo-bin, a semi-class, expressed his feelings for the end.

The agency King Kong by Starship released a photo of the last episode of the script certification with a sad ending of Chae Soo-bin, who performed a hot performance as Han Seo Woo in the TVN Monday drama 'Banuiban' on April 28.

Chae Soo-bin said through his agency this morning, "Hello, this is Chae Soo-bin. I think I am already saddened to think that I am about to end the 'half-half' that we have together from last winter to spring this year. "

He also said, "I met a character called Seo Woo and had a very warm and happy time, and I feel sorry to leave. I sincerely thank you for the Seo Woo and all those who have loved the drama until the end. "He expressed his affection for the role and expressed his gratitude for the love of viewers.

Finally, Chae Soo-bin expressed his gratitude to those who said, "I would like to express my gratitude and gratitude to my colleagues, senior Actors, writers, and staff members who have made good works together." "I will try to say hello to you in a good way again," he said, finishing his impression with his aspirations.

Chae Soo-bin has fully melted from 'half-half' to Seo Woo', proving his deepening ability. He showed a perfect digestion power by saving 100% of the charm of the character through his unrequited love and positive energy. In addition, the detailed emotional changes shown in the process of deeply empathizing with the hearts of others and overcoming their pain are conveyed to the viewers, leaving a bad feeling. Chae Soo-bin, who has introduced such a wide range of Acting spectrum, is focusing attention on his future.

The final episode of Half-University will be broadcast at 9 p.m. on the 28th.

hwang hye-jin