BTS V, handsome that you can not hide even if you cover one eye...' Breathless visual'

Group BTS V made fans excited with its warm appearance.On the 1st, Fila Indonesias official SNS posted new photo pictures of BTS members in turn, which featured members who showed off their charms.Among them, V was a man-to-man with the Fila logo, and he gave off a unique aura, and his eyes were on V, who covered one eye with his hand and raised his head slightly.The V was overwhelmed by his intense eyes, especially with the superior V visuals, including his sharp nose, his sleek jawline, and his thick lips.Fans who encountered the photos responded such as I can not hide my good looks, I am drunk in a real atmosphere and I am warm.
Group BTS V made fans excited with its warm appearance.On the 1st, Fila Indonesias official SNS posted new photo pictures of BTS members in turn, which featured members who showed off their charms.Among them, V was a man-to-man with the Fila logo, and he gave off a unique aura, and his eyes were on V, who covered one eye with his hand and raised his head slightly.The V was overwhelmed by his intense eyes, especially with the superior V visuals, including his sharp nose, his sleek jawline, and his thick lips.Fans who encountered the photos responded such as I can not hide my good looks, I am drunk in a real atmosphere and I am warm.

group BTS V made fans excited with its warm appearance.

On the 1st, Fila Indonesia's official SNS posted new photo pictures of BTS members in turn, which featured members who showed off their charms.

Among them, V was a man-to-man with the Fila logo, and he gave off a unique aura, and his eyes were on V, who covered one eye with his hand and raised his head slightly.

The V was overwhelmed by his intense eyes, especially with the superior V visuals, including his sharp nose, his sleek jawline, and his thick lips.

Fans who encountered the photos responded such as "I can not hide my good looks", "I am drunk in a real atmosphere" and "I am warm".